Wednesday, December 15, 2010

With all new wintry look,,,,cheers to winters :)



Heyyyloooo friends..!!!

I’m freezing,, what about you???

I’m not complaining or anything but yeah I’m not a fan of winters,,though I don’t hate it completely. There are few things that I love about winters.

I’m from a village & winters in village are something really worth cherishing,,,though summers are no different here.

The sweet warmth of sunlight,,,the breeze that brings golden dried leaves,,the fields filled with lush green vegetables,,,& the dried river.

Everything seems amazing.

Seems like I’ve started loving winter :P

I was born in Kashmir,, though I didn’t spend much time there but I love Chinar leaves (Maple leaves)

“Naar” in Arabic means fire. Dried Chinar leaves resemble fire,, hence the name Chinar is given to this tree. Chinar grows in cold regions,, not in jammu :(

So whenever anyone goes to Kashmir or Kud,, the only thing I ask for is to bring those leaves for me. Now why I’m talking about all these is because I’ve changed the look of my blog. And as u can see it is inspired by winter & Chinar.

Lately, I was a lot busy in job search trips & tours (though I got a job but still trips are on) so I couldn’t be regular here. Those who are still regular to my blog (I strongly doubt that) must have noticed that I’m not devoting much time to blogging.

So I decided to take some time out for my blog & give it a new look. Well change is the spice of life but to make some change you have to think a lot. But with winters around & my love for Chinar,, these look seemed to be so perfect.

With all new wintry look,,,,cheers to winters :)

5 comments:

SEPO said...

cheers to the winters..!

the chinar pics are soo very beautiful! so is the new look of your blog!

cheers again!


p.s c u tomorrow!

vandy said...

:)

ज़ाकिर अली ‘रजनीश’ said...

cheers to the winters..!
---------
आपका सुनहरा भविष्‍यफल, सिर्फ आपके लिए।
खूबसूरत क्लियोपेट्रा के बारे में आप क्‍या जानते हैं?

smshindi said...

"समस हिंदी" ब्लॉग की तरफ से सभी मित्रो और पाठको को
"मेर्री क्रिसमस" की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाये !

()”"”() ,*
( ‘o’ ) ,***
=(,,)=(”‘)<-***
(”"),,,(”") “**

Roses 4 u…
MERRY CHRISTMAS to U…

मेरी नई पोस्ट पर आपका स्वागत है

funkyrave said...

Wow!! Awesome look & feel of the blog and ..
I wish Delhi had the winters u r talking about! No Maple trees, no sweet warmth sunlight.
May u be successful in all your endeavours.
Cheers to Winter,
May this new year bring all the awesomeness
Cheerio :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin