Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life goes on...!!!


I’m writing this post today, but I’m not sure if tomorrow it’ll carry any meaning for me or not. Well, life is always like that you can never be sure of anything & I guess that’s what makes it exciting..!!!

A lot has been happening around me,, a lot of changes & perhaps I’m changing too with these changes. I always thought I’m going to be free when I’ll be a pass out but it exactly the other way around. At first I wasn’t sure if I can keep up with the pace my life is changing but seems like I got an employment with life there :)

And whosoever has said whatever happens, happens for the good,, I totally agree with that person. These days I’m really happy,,, really really happy for no apparent reasons,,, life has moved on,,,people have too & me three.

But still there are things that never ends,,,,,though you sometimes doubt their existence. And these are the things that never cease to create that impact on you,,,of course the impact is not that profound now.

As a friend of mine put status on facebook, “life goes on” and I commented, “and the only thing that we can do is to enjoy every bit of it”

Really all we can do is to enjoy our present :)

8 comments:

Dhruv.. said...

Let the thought not fade away !

BH♥NUƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ. life is about smiling said...

wow mixed feeling , its kinda weird cum delightful moments but dont just took urself a inch towards negativity... u soon found
ur golden dreams.... may god bless...

Tomz said...

nicee to read ur heart's feelings..

raji said...

@ vandana .hi look at the coincidence !i was just going aqorund reading a few blogs and came across ur post .This post is similiar to my post of today.yes "keep sailing in the vonage of life"I believe in this.

Eksha said...

m happy dat u r happy.........!!
luvya loads....!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Romeo Das said...

Beautifully written. You have penned down your your emotions very well. Loved the way you write :)

Btw, hope you enjoy reading my post - When love calls

Take care :)

Romeo Das said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Vandy. Please promote my post if you liked reading it - When love calls

Thanks in advance :)

Shazoor Mirza said...

Totally Optimistic. Nice post.

Have a great day ahead.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin