Friday, August 20, 2010

Two years of blogging!!


Long ago when I won first prize in essay competition consecutively for two years,,,somewhere in me a writer had already taken birth & then gradually I started taking interest in Hindi literature too, though that didn’t last long. Stories, fiction always fascinated me though these were related mainly to my text books & grandma’s stories only and also few story books that I read occasionally. It was only two years back when I started taking interest in novels & coincidently it was the time when I started blogging too.

Yeah, you guessed it right, my blog has completed two years, two years of silly, stupid, mind swirling, spiritual, emotional, funny, motivational blog posts(okay that’s what I think about my blog posts, don’t know about you guys).

I’m not gonna mention what made me to start blogging,,how was the first year because I’ve mentioned that a zillion times on my blog(I know I’m exaggerating but that’s me), so I’m gonna keep this blog post short & sweet.

Before ending I wanna say P.S.(initials for my blog) I really love you,,you have been like my best buddy in good & bad times,,and your being with me means the world to me.

Happy second birthday P.S.

7 comments:

sepo said...

happpppyy birthhdayyyyyyy......!

G said...

Happy Birthday P.S. =)
Keep Writing :)

Tomz said...

Happy Second anniversary to ur blog..wish you a hundred of blogful years..

BH♥NUƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ. life is about smiling said...

nice, congrats............ this is the beginning ... way to go... i want to see silver jubilee blog...

D.K. Anchor said...

hiii really liked ur blog........keep writing....
regards
DK Anchor JK channel

vandy said...

@bhanu:
thanks


@D.K. Anchor: thanks alot for following (i dnt watch JK channel so dnt knw u :P)

Sh@s said...

Happy B'day to your blog. May it have a looooong n a exciting life :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin