Saturday, August 14, 2010

Father of all Tags :P

Chanz tagged me this and it is called the "Father Of All Tags". Well yeah it is really a looong one but since i take great pleasure in doing these tages so here we go

Ten how’s:


1. How did you get one of your scars? – well I’ve loads of scars but if I’ve to pick one (you can call my favorite :P) I’ll pick the scar on my right hand that I got while enjoying riksha ride for the first time in Roorkee
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? Like Chanz I too celebrated it for two days & I got a lovely surprise from my friends,,it was my last birthday in college hence a memorable one.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Hmmm,,,,feeling indifferent actually
4. How did your night go last night? Was reading a novel & didn’t know when I fell asleep
5. How did you do in high school? Well I was kinda best student in school,,,still remembered for the same :P
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Mom got this for me & I hate it
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? almost everyday,,,two months back,,but now once in a week or so
8. How much money did you spend last month? More than what my pocket money is ;)
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? I haven’t thought about it,,,hmmm,,,I don’t actually wanna get married,,,but if I’ve to it’ll be after I’ve lived my life the way I want ;)
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Well truly speaking the social networking sites will show 23years :P


Nine what’s:

1. Your mothers name? Monica
2. What did you do last weekend? Was busy in planning surprise for Eko’s birthday.
3. What is the most important part of your life? I guess it’s me only :P
4. What would you rather be doing? Watching T.V.
5. What did you last cry over? It was the time when I was in some deep shit & mom wasn’t home because of mammu’s death. I just called her, she said, “What’s wrong?” & dang
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talking to my friends
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Many actually but the most important is that the person should have depth,,,I hate superficial people(my weird terminology)
8. What are you worried about? Getting a job
9. What did you have for breakfast? Milk,beans & chappati


Eight you’s:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Liked someone (just crush actually) but don’t know if he had a girlfriend :P
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? In what sense??
3. Have you ever been out of the country? No,,but I would like to
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Hmmm,,,somethings but can’t disclose here ;)
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes,,many times
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? NO!!!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Not dated anyone actually ;) single & not ready to mingle yet
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Hell lotta times


Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw? My elder sis,,she just turned off the lights
2. Who was the last person you texted? Don’t remember because sms service was banned in J&K long ago so can’t recall
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Eko
4. Who was the last person to call you? Eko
5. Who did you last hug? Eko on her birthday last week.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Can’t remember,,,& I’ve deleted all messages from my cell
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Must be one among my friends,,,I keep telling them this every now & then :P


Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live? All in jammu :P.
2. Where did you last go? Java classes.
3. Where did you last hang out? Kwality with Eko
4. Where do you go to school? Jammu only.
5. Where is your favorite place to be? It used to be college but now anywhere with friends.
6. Where did you sleep last night? My own bed :P



Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yeah I do,,,well who doesn’t like to think so :P
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No,,,I just love myself
3. Do you know the muffin man? Nope
4. Does the future scare you? Yup,,,,sometimes
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Hmmm,,,,I don’t know,,,,maybe,,,they just know I’m addicted to net but nothing more than that


Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? Because they believe in me & they love me for what I’m
2. Why did you get into Blogging? Writing has always been a passion to me.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Parents didn’t gave me this name :P
4. Why are you doing this survey? Because I’ve nothing else to do ;)


Three if’s:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be? To read others mind but I’ll never disclose it
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Nothing actually,,,but still if I’ve to,,,I’ll change my school :P
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? Laptop net enabled :P


Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No Ex yet
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Of course.


One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes I’m :)


Since no one takes my tags seriously so I’m tagging no one though all of you are free to take this tag

5 comments:

Tomz said...

Nice tag...But it is so large..How did u fill it completely?

vandy said...

cuz i had nothing else to do :P

Chanz said...

nicely done... :)

and you are the first person i have read so far who has given a positive answer for the last question... sachi

vandy said...

@chanz: really :O

swati said...

you jammu girls have a way with words ( i follow sneha's blog :)
anyway , interesting read

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin