Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


So yet another year is about to end. I don’t know about others but this year was full of happenings for me. Every single moment was a sort of adventure. A hell lot of significant & insignificant things happened that changed my life to a great extent. Finally I got to know how to judge people, though I know I can still be wrong. Nevertheless, everything was a great experience.

I laughed, I cried, I talked, I listened, I read (novels not my course books), I wrote (posts for my blog), I participated, I organized, I had treats, I gave treats, I left stones, I took gems, I taught, I learned, I lost some things but I won yet another battle with life.

So leaving all the bitter memories behind & taking all the sweet memories, I’m all ready to enter 2010. As it’s a ritual for me to make resolutions for every year though every year my resolutions are almost same, here are my resolutions for 2010:

1) 1) This year will be my last year in college rather last semester in college, so I’m gonna enjoy to fullest, more than I enjoyed this year. More picnics, more trips, more parties, more bunks, and more time in canteen.

2) 2) I’m gonna read all of Paulo Coelho’s novels this year. I have already read 4 of his novels.

3) 3) I’ll use spectacles most of the time when I’m at home.

4) 4) I’ll try not to say no to anyone whosoever asks for my help in college (though I still do the same) as this is my last year in college :(

5) 5) I’ll start my novel this year. No more delay.

Hope I act upon these resolutions.

P.S. wishing all my friends & readers a very happy & prosperous new year. May this year bring loads of happiness in your life.

12 comments:

Jaunty anima said...

Whoa...those are one helluva resolutions!!I made ten last year(this year actually) n managed to fulfill only 4!!bt that was an achievement too...coz I hardly stick to set conditions!!
Hope u stick to them too dear...n novel that sounds cool!!I've been booking a lotta copies lately...u do the same for me...:)
Besteez 4 d new year...besteez 4 ur last step of coll lyf!!
A very happy new year:)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

well ridz my resolutions aren't tough,,,so i manage to fulfill them

i have lotta e-novels & some novels,,,,u cn have them anytime u want

& yeah last year ,,,,last year of college life ,,,,this mere word sends jitters down my spine:(

happy new year to u also

sepo said...

hey happy new year nd all da bst wd ur resolutionz

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
thanku

funkyrave said...

Haha!! grt yaar..my last year was eventful too..especially past 2 months, that actually kept me even away from myself!
Great resolutions, all the best for all of them.
And a copy of novel will be awaited,with autographed ofcourse!
Reading good books was my resoltion of last year, which obviously included Poelo Coelho, still left with few of his!
wishing u too a great year ahead!
Cheerio :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@funkyrave
hope my resolutions last longer
ofcourse u'll get a copy :P

vivek said...

Happy New Year to you too. . .

Anand said...

Hey,Happpy new yr.:-) Waiting to read ur novel. :-)

Loved te post.

Anand said...

Ohh n best of luck for the results. Dont fget to tell me the outcome. Regardless, Id love u anyways. heee :-)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@anand
thanks
after a long time got comment frm u

Tomz said...

Belated new year wishes..happy to have visited here though accidentally..i wonder thinking about the theme of ur novel..

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@tomz
thanks fr commenting
n even i'm wondering abt the theme ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin