Monday, November 9, 2009

Messed up!!!!!

I guess you people would have already started doubting my passion for blogging as I’m quite irregular in publishing new posts. Well, I have an explanation for this,,,not one,,,,actually explanations for this. The first being my pc problem,,,,,it had some hardware problem & it took quite long for me to put aside my laziness and take it to some professional,,,now a new software problem has replaced the cured hardware problem,,,its my pc afterall,,how it can free from problems,,,still I can manage to access my account on blogger & other social networking sites,,(well that’s all I’ve to do with my pc),,,,then what took so long for me to publish a post???

Actually I have been to
IIT Roorkee along with my friends to attend the techfest there,,,viz THOMSO’ 09,,,it was such an awesome blossom show.

(a glimpse of excitement)
We enjoyed like hell but I lost my cell there ,,,actually some stupid,,idiot,,,gal of roorkee or someplace nearby stole it. Well,, it’s not her fault only,,actually I was too careless,,,I put my cell on charging & forgot to take it off,,,so I was in deep shock,,,to add more,,,I got to know that prepaid phones have been banned in Jammu seems like someone has casted spell of bad luck on me(don’t know what words to use here,,,I’m too bad with words). So now when I have managed to collect some money to buy the same handset,,,but of course secondhand,,,I’m a bit relieved,,so I’m here scribbling my “DUKH BHARI KAHANI” :( moreover mom won’t allow me to have a postpaid connection,,,she thinks I spend too much time on phone,,,,kya karein smaaj seva toh karni padti hai

(in the fond memory of my cell)
Hope I get permission to have a post paid connection,,,I’m demanding too much now. Anyways the good thing about the trip was,,,I got my long lost friendship back,,,yup it’s friendship not just friend & I’m too happy for that

And yeah,,,,I’m back to novels,,,now reading DIGITAL FORTRESS by DAN BROWN,,,,2 states,,,Kana & Abel,,,Anything for you Ma’m & Brida are in line,,,,,& these are books not e-books ;)

Presently I’m too messed up with college life,,,don’t know what I’m doing,,what’s happening around me,,,just know that I’m a
SUPER SENIOR now & it’s the last year,,,everything will be over soon,,,,,so I wanna live & enjoy these moments to fullest……………..

13 comments:

funkyrave said...

Apart from u lost ur cell, it seems u had gala time der.U got ur long time friendship back.
And u gonna have great time too as the books mentioned are awesome.
Congrates on being super senior too.
Me too, njoing the last year of my college.Hope u have great time
Cheerio :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@funkyrave
THANX FR COMMENTING

YUP I'M HAVING A GALA TIME NOW ALSO
BUT EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING SO FAST,,I'M UNABLE TO MAKE IT OUT,,,WAT ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING

G said...

oye.... book anyhting for u mam for me.. i'l take it fomr u when i come back ..
n yea i have lots to tell u about this amazing book fair at my place a few days back .. i got looooads of books for crazy prices...!!!

sneha said...

@ G
HV U GOT SM 4 US AS WELL :p :p

sneha said...

@ candy..
*some text missing*

funkyrave said...

Hey I know U might done this many times, but please do collect your award from my blog
Cheerio :)

funkyrave said...

*forgot "have"

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@G
actually i gifted that to my frnd
but i'll surely get that fr u
maaraj tussi vapis taan aao :P

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
from vandy to candy great
saali wat's this some text missing
got something new to irritate me

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@funkyrave
oh yeah sure,,,i love collecting awards
& its ok i can understand ,,,cuz i make a hell lot of mistakes ;)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@G
forgot to ask
which books u bought?????????

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ anonymous
sorry i have no idea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin