Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ugly truth!!


“satyamevjayte”
truth always triumphs
(I don’t know if I’m writing it correctly,,my grammar & spellings always suck)

Seems good,,,,but when applied has horrible effects,,,truth isn’t as beautiful as it seems to be,,,when disclosed it’s an ugly thing,,but whatever the case may be we have to accept this ugly truth.

It seems to be so confusing,,,but then,,disturbance is always clubbed with confusion. And my blog,,shows either my P.Q.(passion quotient,,,,as I’m very passionate about certain things & I make it a point to include them in my blog) or my D.Q. (disturbance quotient or depression quotient,,,,,when I’m too disturbed or depressed I just scribble everything here rather than discussing them with anyone ,,,sometimes share also,,,well it depends)

I don’t know why this word “Truth” struck in my mind & I was very particular about letting everyone know the truth and now when it’s out, it’s spoiling everything. Things are getting worse,,,too clumsy,,too horrible. Sometimes I think I should have never encouraged such an act. But then I was too fed up of this pretending game also. It’s, somehow, better to face the ugly truthful world by raising the curtains of beautiful lies, no matter how much pain & problems you have to deal with.

Sometimes I wonder why I’m prone to such things,,,why my life can’t be simple like that of others??

But then,,,it’s my life,,,how can it be simple,,,has to be exciting,,,no matter what that excitement costs………

P.S. :- sorry guys,,I’m writing after one month,,,had some problem with my pc actually,,so couldn’t check your blogs too

18 comments:

surbhit said...

my dq is at an all time high...
n certainly truth is a hard thing to accept... i have been running away from the truth which comes and stands in front of me almost daily to tell me that there is no one to keep your back anymore... i run again but i run into the truth everytime i run...

goood post...
comments wll certainly follow

Rahil said...

welcome back..!!

some things are there which are easy to talk about but difficlult to implement..its one of them!!

All the best wishes :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@surbhit
i'm glad someone is like me
n as u said running away frm truth was the case wid my frnd also
bt nw my frnd has accepted that n we r trying our level best to mk her forget but its quite hard,,,,hope she recovers soon

n thanks fr liking my post

P.S. who told u that i like getting more n more comments??

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@rahil
well said
too difficult to implement
but things are getting better with each passing moment

Eksha said...

true.....truth is painful..(atleast ws 4 me...)...n bout ur life....itz ROMANCHAK....!!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@eko
sweetheart,,,its all cuz of happening ppl like u
luvya

a said...

Evn I think it takes lot of courage to accept the truth az it comes wid so mch difficult situations At the same time d moment u accept it, things start becoming smoother but not z fast z u wntd it to b.

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@a
ya things may b tougher now but will get smoother soon

sneha said...

hmmmmmm..!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
i was expecting more than this "hmmmmmmmm"

Jaunty anima said...

hey gal welcome back..well ur pq...dq is what makes this blog rock...adds spice....n well the motto of my school was TRUth is God!!though I hardly followed it!:P
Whn this superpower a.k.a. truth makes an appearance,,it is followed by shattering of a few hearts...but in the end when everything stabilises,,you can feel the calmness and tranquility due to non existence of ugly lies..trust me lies are uglier than the ugliest of truths any day..coz they seem ok first but later leave you with a lotta pain!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@jaunty
absolutely right
hw ugly the truth may be its still better than the ugliest of lies

funkyrave said...

U bet.. Everybody asks for a simple life.. but Imagine all will be so boring with out our troubles. We all will die of tedium.
A nap is always better after you are tired..
And yes.. Truth is sometimes ugly but much better than veiled lie..
Cheerio [:)]

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@funkyrave
true,,,that's y i enjoy my life,,,no doubt sometimes i yell on this frustrating part of my life,,but its exciting
the problem that i was talking abt in this post is solved now but i can't take a nap cuz recently i lost my cellphone n i can't tell this at home so i hv to do something,,,again exciting isn't it?????

funkyrave said...

Must say very exciting.. Since m commenting too late,its also definitely solved by now.. I guess everyone is having trouble wid deir cell phone.U lost urs, mine new brand stopped working.:(

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@funkyrave
my sympathy
without cell it feels like i've lost someone too special

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@anyonmous
thanks fr checking my blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin