Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wassup?????????



Well, I’m here to answer this

Let me start from today only

I had my suppli exam today,,or in formal language supplementary exam ,,,,,,,,,these exams are like second birthday’s for me,,,,,,a night before exam & of course on exam morning my cellphone is just flooded with good luck messages,,,,,and to add more,,,,,,,,,there are calls from some caring friends,,,,,,,and there are again some too caring friends who come to college just to wish you in person. And once you manage to grab your cellphone back after 3hours of struggle with paper, pen, and your scientific calculator (which becomes an integral part of you once you enter an engineering college),,,,,,,,,,,guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,again it starts blinking & vibrating ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then you keep on repeating the same lines for every person who calls you. But I’m happy with one birthday only so I don’t want any “SECOND BIRTHDAY from now onwards.

Hey,,,,,,,,,have I told you I’m no more a “NET ADDICT” ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yup,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it’s true,,,,,,,,,I just use it 10 minutes a day or so

And yeah I’m doing a good thing these days (I think it’s good ,,,I don’t know what you’ll think),,,,,,,it’s EAT MORE-EAT HEALTHY-DRINK MORE WATER,,,,,,,that’s because I don’t wanna consult a doctor every now & then :P

During the holidays of past one & a half month,,,I have read about five novels, viz., The wedding, The monk who sold his Ferrari, The God of small things, Twilight, New moon, presently I’m reading third part of Twilight, Eclipse. I have also read a book viz., The secret, a reader of my blog suggested it and this book is more like what I actually believe in, no wonder why that reader suggested it.

The latest buzz is that I’m in love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,I’m in love with Edward Cullen of Twilight,,,,,,,, I have practically burned my eyes for him,,,,,,,,,I mean I keep reading continuously for hours,,,,actually my heart just can’t get enough of him,,,,,,,,,,,,however my brain keeps on telling that he won’t come out of the novel,,,,no matter with how much dedication or rather with how much longing I read it,,,,,,,,,,but this heart,,,,,(sigh),,,,,,,dil hai ki manta nhi,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey,,,,,,,,,,who says bollywood songs are senseless,,,,,,they fit like glove in some situations,,,,,,,,,,like this one :P

My seventh semester classes will start tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I’m in final year of my college now,,,,,,the mere word supersenior sets butterflies in my stomach ,,,,,but I just can’t believe it’s gonna be over soon,,,,,,,,okay okay,,,,,,,before I start sobbing let me change the topic,,,,,,,,,,in this sem I won’t carry the problems of previous sem,,,,,,,,no no not related to studies,,,,,it’s regarding relations,,,,,,,,,,and that balancing problem that I’m carrying from first semester,,,,,,,,it’s nothing like one that Isabella Marie Swan had in twilight,,,,,but it’s much more complex than that,,,,it’s about maintaining a perfect balance between friends,,,,,,,,I feel so sick about it,,,,,you actually have to explain,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTF,,,,don’t want to go into dept so I’m gonna stop here only,,,,,,,,,,,,,and regarding studies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey have you heard that proverb “kutte kid um kabhi seedhi nhi hoti”,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :P

Well that’s all from me

14 comments:

sneha said...

hmmmm...nice one..!!nd yaa ur edward..!! u cnt gt enuf of him cn u..??

v ll try nd c new moon 2gether wenevr it releses..!!nd thnks again 4 breakn dawn...
nd colege is gttn ovr wid evry passn day..DARN....cudn thnk ki it wel b lik so sooonnnnn

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
yeah,,,,,,,,,,,i cnt ;)
nice plan we'll surely watch it
and college,,,,,,(sigh),,,,,dunno hw time flies away :(

ArAdHanA said...

Hey..you also in Love with *drool-worthy-Cullen*..as they say!Roflmao!
On a personal note, M quite in awe of Pattinson but not Cullen!hehe:P

A nice post!!:)WTG gal

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ aradhana

thanx

vivek said...

the superseniors!! fag end of ur college life...

hmm...ur not the first one drooling over edward cullen...man!! it's a household name now...lol!

have a happy beginning to the new session...Happy third birthday...:D

Rahil said...

so finally the final year comes..!!

And congrats as you have de-addicted yourself from net...mine therapy is still under progress..

And about relationship..it has always been a mess for me...so no comments on that from my side...as i have been struggling with them too...

chao..take care...and let me know wassup.. :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@vivek
thanx vivek

u r right abt cullen ;)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@rahil
i hope ur treatment also works lol


relationships........

still learning
& yup i'll let u knw wassup ;)

Mitr - Friend said...

Hi Vandana,
All the best for the final years. Wishes to pass out eith flying colors... :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog.. Welcome to my blog. Do drop in often. Would love u visits, comments n followups... :)
My Travelogue

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@mitr

oh yeah,,,,,,,,,i'll surely visit ur blog,,,,,,planning to follow it also :P

Nivedita said...

As usual good read :))
...and I completely understand the twilight dude addiction...he is soooo hhhhot...no wonder you got your eye's burnin' girl ;))

Jokes apart...
thanx a bunch dear for stopping by the blog and leaving encouraging comments :))Glad you like what me do :))

shall stop by for more about more :))

best
-nivi

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@nivi
dnt tell me
r u also addicted to him?????????

Shahid Mukadam said...

tell me how to deaddict oneself of the internet1!!!....I just cant have enough of it

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@shahid

make a frnd bet
n then the hunger to win a bet can surely de-addict u frm net

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin