Friday, September 18, 2009

Two more awards ;)

So the award goes to me again…….

Thank God I got something to put in my blog,,,,,,,actually there are a million emotions that I wanna share but since I’m keeping hell busy because of my seminars,,minor project,,training report,,& blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,so these awards are something short & sweet that will keep me in touch with you people & of course with my blog

Oh yeah,,,,,,,it’s my second award on blogger & I guess don’t need to say much about it & the image is self explanatory





Well Hitashi gave me this award


So I’ll forward this award to

1) G

2) Vivek

3) Aradhana

4) Nivedita

5) Surbhit

6) Ujwal

7) Rahil


And The Rules are:


the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.







I got one more award. This one from Sourav




And again I’ll forward it to the same people as I don’t follow many blogs. Sorry I don’t know if I have put the correct rules & stuff. Guys,,,,,,,help yourself & put the right one’s in your blog ;)




P.S. My gratitude to both Hitashi & Sourav,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and ofcourse to my all readers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep following my blog ok ;)

8 comments:

surbhit said...

hey, thanx fer the award...bt i think ur blog is much much more bettr than mine

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ surbhit
nothing like that
it's just i've to wait a lot fr ur posts otherwise ur blog is awesome

sneha said...

aaaannnnnn...mujhe bhi chaheye award...!!
bt ne wayz congo may u get many many mre...!!
love ya
pariss

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
thanks sweetheart
paaris to u also ;)

vivek said...

hey thanx for that! nice to have some people recognizing my blog, my soul!

thnx a lot!

Ujwal Seli said...

hey thanks for that award, as i am not a regular blogger so this was a real surprise.

╚►OℝKUT KiNG™◄╝ said...

http://itechnoguru.blogspot.com [:D] http://imissuforever.blogspot.com [:D] http://www.somebeautifulmoments.blogspot.com [:D]

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ vivek
ur blog is fab
i want more ppl to discover it

@ujwal
hmmm,,,,,,may be this will make you regular ;)

@ orkut king
ok mr orkut
i'll chk them

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin