Monday, May 4, 2009

What does being in love mean?????????

"Kis taraf hai aasman?? kis taraf zameen?? Khabar nhi??”
When I’ll fall in love,I’ll sing this song.
aannnnn,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,wait,,,,,,,,,,,no,,no,,,no,,,not this one
I’ll sing
kyu chalti hai pawan,,,,kyu,,,kyu,,,,kyu???” I don’t remember what next??
hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not this one also,,,,I’ll sing “jane tu ,,jane tu ya jaane na???”
Hell no,,,,not this,,but then,,,wait ,,,,does being in love mean that you have to go crazy & sing songs when you know it very well,,,that the puppy wandering in your street can sing better than you.
Then what the hell being in love means?????????????
I don’t know ,,,,,since I have decided that I’m gonna live alone so ,,,let me be away from this thing,,,,don’t ask much as I’m not gonna explain why,,,,I’m here in search of the answer to this question not to have an analysis of my life,,,,,so just concentrate on the question (as my teahers always say,,LOL)

Let me just try to answer this,,,through my personal experiences,,,,wait ,,,not mine,,,,but others which they have shared with me.

First possible answer:
May be being in love means to see a gal,,,fall in love with her,,,so called love at first sight,,,make your friends mad as you yourself are going crazy for that gal,,telling everyone around you,,,watchman of your college,,,your milkmaid,,or your milkman,,,your newspaper guy,,,street dog,,,cows,,pigs,,& whosoever comes in your way,,,that you are gonna die if you won’t get that gal. Then after a week,,,I mean after trying a hell lot of ways to talk to that gal but all in vain,,,,you realize that it was just an infatuation,,,but somewhere you forgot that a week before you were saying, “Guys, this ain’t infatuation ,,I’m really really in love & I wanna get that gal”,,,then you start hitting on a gal ,,,the same gal whom your friend likes,,,,but you don’t remember this now.

Conclusion: may be being in love means having memory loss.

Second possible answer:
Again ,,,seeing a gal,,,then talking to her,,,,more talking,,,,now on cell,,,,exchanging a hell lot of messages,,,,going on dates,,,making all your friends to meet your so called GF,,,,then ending this relationship just because there’s some problem,,,,I mean either her parents have problem or yours,,,,,but this is not the end,,,,picture abhi baaki hai mere dost,,,,then you find another gal,,,again whole episode repeats,,,,,still continuing,,,but now you don’t talk about your ex,,,,may be you have forgotten her completely

Conclusion: again the same conclusion ,,being in love means having memory loss.

Third possible answer:
You & a gal are very good friends,,,,,you share many things with her,,,then suddenly you start feeling that you are in love so now you want her to be your official GF so you purpose her,,,,she rejects it ,,,saying same typical old lines, “we are very good friends,,,,but I haven’t ever thought that way about you,,,so…………”
Uhhhh,,,,,with a broken heart ,,,you become a devdas for sometime but then you start searching for more options,,,,again a gal,,,this time not your friend,,,purposing her,,,getting rejection,,,doesn’t matter,,,tu nhi toh koi aur sahi,,,,one more gal,,,,again not your friend,,,, purposing her,,,getting rejection,,,,,,again tu nhi toh koi aur sahi,,,koi aur nhi toh koi aur sahi,

Conclusion: being in love means a continuous search for good options.

Fourth possible answer:
Again that love at first sight,,,,,going crazy for her,,,,wandering all over the college just to get a glimpse of her,,,then finally getting all your strength together & telling her that you love her,,,she rejects but still you keep on loving her ,,,now for almost three years,,,,finally you realize that you are not gonna get her so you finally give up but still crying for her when you are alone.

Conclusion: making life miserable for yourself

Fifth possible answer:
Having crush on someone,,,purposing her or him,,,,getting an acceptance,,,,dating ,,,,spending time together,,,but saying , “everyone has a GF or BF. It doesn’t mean you have to spend your life with that person” or “ I have done so much for him or her so that means I’m gonna spend my life with him or her

Conclusion: Sorry guys,,,I can’t conclude anything from this.

Sixth possible answer:
Liking someone,,,purposing,,getting acceptance on some terms,,,,then going absolutely crazy for that person,,,refusing to hear anything against that person,,,doing whatever that person says,,,,without thinking if that is right or wrong,,,,weeping like hell when that person stops talking to you or starts avoiding you.

Conclusion: being in love means losing your senses.

Seventh possible answer:
Liking someone,,,not purposing,,just because you know that’s never gonna happen,,,still telling your feelings to that person,,,then spending all your life alone,,,just waiting for some miracle to happen.

Conclusion: being in love means to be mad

Hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,there are still a few more possible answers but now I want answers from you people,,,,,so just leave a comment & tell me ,,,,,,,I’m waiting……………………

P.S. :-I have to get a definite result for my research,,,beause only then I’ll be able to publish that in some science or love magazine ;)

32 comments:

vivek said...

whoa! Dat needs a loong comment!!
uh...another possible answer? It could be a corollary to "FIFTH POSSIBLE ANSWER"...
Your fifth possible answer says, "I have done so much for him or her so that means I’m gonna spend my life with him or her"
I dun really agree with such mentality of lovers...If you have done a lot for a person of opposite sex, it does not mean at all, that there should be a binding on u to go and marry that person. You may have helped him/her with a friendly intention...Even if he/she is your lover, the decision of spending lives together ought not to be made on the fact that u had helped him/her...In simple words, having helped ur lover/a person, is not the right reason to marry that person....


So....


Xth Possible Answer :
You propose a friend/anonymous gal, ur "plea" accepted, u date her but its still not love, u fall in love with her coz u guys understand each other, u marry her...

Conclusion : U make a girlfriend with the intention of understanding ur 'could-be-in-future-wife'...If u guys have a healthy and congenial relationship, u give it a name, 'marriage'...
"INTENTIONALLY, LONG-TERM LOVE; INTENTIONALLY, MARRIAGEABLE LOVE"


:)

sneha said...

nice observation,nice calculation nd nice conclusions :)
gud nice post ..quite interestin..i likd it a lot.

vivek said...

nd hey! i neva knew, apart from tattoos and blogs, ur also a love-guru!!
a very technical analysis...pretty neat!

vivek said...

uh...very sorry to have spoilt ur comment section with so many comments and such long pieces of crap..but..came across a testimonial...vich could be yet another possible answer...


(X+1)th possible answer :

Girl: Do i ever
cross ur mind

Boy: No

Girl: Do you like me?

Boy: Not really

Girl: Do you want me?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you cry if I left?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you live for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Choose--me or ur life

Boy: my life

The girl runs away in shock and pain and
the boy
runs after her and says...

The reason you never cross my mind is
because
you're always on my mind.

The reason why I don't like you is
because I love
you.

The reason I don't want you is because I
need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is
because I
would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is
because I
would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing to do
anything for
you is because I would do everything for
you.

The reason I chose my life is because
you ARE
my life...

shona..... said...

oh oh oh....man...wat is dis... u writin on such love stuff... great...impressive gal....
did u get ur 6th answer from my experience??? hmmm........ if not...den let me tel u here dat dis was d meaning of bein in love.. to me....

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@vivek
for comment 1:
Absolutely right
Got one gud answer fr my question
for comment 2:
hey vivek
u knw wat??
I’m a counselor also
In short
I m like “Aladdin’s lamp” for my friends

for comment 3:
dnt worry
My blood level increases tremendously after seeing so many comments so keep commenting :P

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
Thanx sepo
Bt ur answer to this question is still missing……………????

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@Eko
Yup
It was frm u
So miss will you tell me what the meaning of being in love means to you nowwwwwwwww?????????

art2eye said...

great observation... if you think, there are infinite possibility for this Q, I think opposite...Its head or tail...."either your love was really worth to find its destiny or you were just fooling around...."

(here 'you' is not for you...ha ha ha)

But I must say... you have observed your friend's love lives closely...to come to these conclusions...

shanky said...

this one in hindi --mai ab kya bolu vandna u hv written every thing but - but if u wll summarized all the reasons then u wll find a new reason ok this is the ans of ur question . k jyada mat soochna nahi to u can fall in love .. :P

shanky said...

vandna .. only time and endurance maatters for love . when u wll love someone u wll never think abt reasons..k this is what i think. :)

shona..... said...

bein in love is definitely somethin special.....u come to knw d importance of a person in ur lyf.....
for me love is simply loving someone without any conditions n without expecting love in return...
""if u love someone n he wants to go..set him free...
if he comes back..he is urs......
if he doesnt come back..he wasnt urs.....""
so...hv u heard it 4m me now...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@MS
well said
i hvnt observed
they have shared this with me

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@shanky
i knw that then i won't look fr reasons
bt nw i want to knw wat do ppl think abt it?????

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@eko
yo baby yo
sahi hai sahi hai sahi hai

i desparately wanna tell the same to u
bt my funda is clear
let the person tk her or his own decisions
or let the life to teach the person a lesson
good for u
keep it up
yo ;)

sneha said...

love is lik a rainbow b/w 2 hearts..bole toh a beautiful feelin...gv ur best in a relation ..


isse ke bina f u wanna kno ne thng i ll tell u in person..

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
i wanna knw more
so tell me
where u r gonna meet me,,sweetheart ;)

Nivedita said...

Being in love would be like -

when he makes coffee for you and takes a sip before giving it to you to make sure the taste is OK

when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday

when you serve him the best piece of chicken :))

It is such a blessing being in love, and it is not too often that a true love comes by...honest!

Had an interesting read on your blog, thanx for showing up on my blog and leaving lovely comments on my work.

-best
nivi

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@nivi
it's wonderful
i hope the ppl who r genuinely in love feel so

thanx fr commenting on blog :P

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
ok done
is monday ok fr u???
i mean i cn bunk my colg & come with u on monday & then u cn gv a lecture on that 4 lettered word;)

manjiT said...

you gave me a topic for my blog...i can more relate with the first inference!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@manjit
ohhhhh really







gr88888
i'm glad that i gv u the idea

G said...

omg ! i jus realised...another folllower from my college..
hell ! i should be taxing u !! :P

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ G
yeah gurl u cn charge


the more followers you get,, the more will b your income
LOL
;)

Jaunty anima said...

Gos..lv is being fooled around yaar....d piety is lost..totally n completely

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@jaunty
well said

Anonymous said...

[url=http://doc.web.id/members/xcdsfkljpop/default.aspx]gay bondage personals[/url]

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) look at this emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

The writer of stubbornrajput.blogspot.com has written a superior article. I got your point and there is nothing to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not disagree with: Just because the thought was reached through deep meditation, dosn't make it deep. I will be back.

vandy said...

@anonymous who commented above

thanks a ton

Scorpion said...

Being in love is really a nice feeling. when u are in love, u have that bonding within u, in which without even telling anything u can communicate with ur partner. for love its nt neccesary to be a gf/bf, relations doesnt matter. its dat attachment, dat feeling which u share with dat person. love is all abt how much can u give it to d next person without expecting a tiniest share of it. and love doesnt come in first sight, it takes time to build up. and too some extent being in love is when u can't think abt anything else ,but just ur partner. whereas being in love doest give a right to bind ur patner with restictions , bt yes shuold express ur feelings toward her/him .after all its an endless topic! can't be expressed fully. it can just be experienced.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin