Friday, May 1, 2009

my rhyming situation ;)

Life is a strange puzzle, riddle , whatever,

I got betrayed, I trusted whosoever.

I thought may be relations have only this much scope,

I tried to make up for their mistakes, thinking that there’s still a little hope.

I gathered positive energy in the form of motivating rays,

So then I tried a hell lot of new ways.

While doing this I gave myself so much pain,

But again all my efforts & what I did was in vain.

I’m too stubborn saying no to giving up,

When I can clearly see the relations breaking up.

Still I’m doing the same things, now on a slow pace,

But I don’t seem to be getting out of this phase.

I was criticized by others & criticized by friends even more,

When I was just trying to give someone a comforting tone.

Everyone seemed to hurt me, giving my soul numerous wound,

I thought I have so many friends but a true friend was still not found.

Now I have put on the spectacles & cloak of goodness, everything seems to be so beautiful,

But when I snoop into others life, I can see that the life is still so painful.

I wish I could eradicate this pain & do something,

But then I’m a human, I ain’t a God so I can’t do anything

8 comments:

vivek said...

the old adage "be what u r" holds stronger grounds here...moulding yourself for somebody brings a tsunami within coz u digress from the natural flow of water!
So yup...be what u r! ur perfect in your own way!!
Bless u!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ vivek
yeah
that's wat i hv realized now that's y i'm too happy nw

sneha said...

nice nice..nd dis new theme is gud..pinky pinky..

shona..... said...

ahem ahem.....
lovely poem sugar.....
i liked it !!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@Sepo
thanks a ton
& gal's blog so has to b pink

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@Eko
thanks miss poetess ;)
for editting it

vivek said...

well....ur happy..but dun u ever feel lonely...r u always surrounded by a swarm of bees? coz dat is wat i meant thru my post!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ vivek
yup
i m always surrounded by swarm of bees
& its not that i feel lonely

i love to be alone
that's it
& now i hv ppl around me with whom i can share my feelings but nw i hv adapted to the habit of keeping things within me
so nw i'm totally satisfied with my life :P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin