Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'll be there for u !!!!

"So no one told you life was going to be this way
your jobs a joke,
you're broke,

your love life's DOA.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
but..
I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...”


(Title track of my all time favorite TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. & the song that I keep on singing,,,almost 100 times a day )


Well I can sing this song for someone,,,,hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,not someone particularly but for all my friends but then it’s not easy to follow it for so many people. For few it is applicable ,,,except for the last line,,,which I guess I won’t be able to sing it for any particular one,,,because all my friends were not always there for me,,,some were there at some times & others were there at the other times. Hey,,,I’m not blaming anyone or complaining against anything,,,it’s just I admit it myself that I’m too complex to be understood ,,,though I appear to be a lot simpler,,,,& now after having learnt a million lessons ,,I have broken all the bonds which were making me weak & because of which I expected many things from others. So now I don’t expect anything from others ,,,,oh God,,,I have mentioned it a thousand times in my blog,,,,,so just for a change let me say that I’m like a free radical now.




Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,does it mean that you should totally forget the person for whom you were or maybe you still are one among his or her best buddies???? Just because at some times or maybe at many times,,,you were hurt by that friend,,,you should start avoiding him or her???? Without thinking that maybe it was done unintentionally ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& hey wait,,,did you ever tell that person that you are being hurt???? Ohhh,,,you haven’t then why the hell you think that your friend can make it out himself or herself??? Is he or she a psychic???? It isn’t necessary that others will understand you all the times,,, so you should be ready to handle this also. Right??? Tiffs & misunderstandings are common in friendship but they shouldn’t last longer .But you were too impatient,,,so in fury,,,without thinking logically,,,just for the heck of taking revenge you said something that hurt your friend even more. These are the times when devil takes control over your senses & you spoil everything around you.

This is my story. After having done this,,, I was behaving like it doesn’t matter to me,,,I was like totally full on masti,,,not giving a damn to what my friend was going through,,,though I knew very well what I mean to her ,,,or I can say,,, I knew it very well that I’m the only one for her & she can’t share with anyone what she can share with me. Maybe because that devil was still controlling my senses,,I was doing this stupid thing. But then one day,,,sitting next to each other,,,I felt like,,, a deep gorge was formed between us,,,& none among us was taking the initiative to fill it up. I was still happy,,,talking to everyone ,,,,doing all that mast stuff,,& she was like totally lost. I saw her,,,& in her eyes I saw how much she was longing for me,,,goddamn,, I felt so bad then,,,she was pretending she was fine & I was pretending as if I didn’t care. But somewhere I did care & then I felt so guilty for all what I had done. So I thought to fill that gorge myself. Though we were still talking formally but I couldn’t make myself to talk to her about that topic. But today,,I gathered all my courage,, & called her,,,just my “Hello” & she started like anything,,as if she was waiting eagerly for this,, ,we talked for about half an hour. I felt really good,,,finally I made up for my mistake. I won't ever talk about that topic,,,I promise this to myself,,as I know that will hurt her like hell. But now she's happy & I'm also happy for her,,God,, I feel like I have conquered another battle. Yippee!!!

When I was writing this,,my cell was flooding with her messages,,,& in her messages I could see how happy she must have been while sending them.

I can’t tell her all this directly,,,so through my blog I wanna tell her, “Sweety,,you are gonna be my friend forever & I’ll be there for you always,,,,love you”

54 comments:

Manoj Inc said...

Hi, just happened through your blog.
found a couple of good reads.
keep it goin,
keep bloggin :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@manoj
thanx a tonnn
of course i'll keep doing so

- R.K. said...

in anything in life
NEVER say NEVER
:)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
i'll remember this always

- R.K. said...

hey
r u always online?? ;)
i get reply to comments so early. :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
LOL
hey plz dnt say that
cuz if my frndz will see that they'll tease me

actually
ur & my online timings always coincide so u get reply instantly

cnt help it
all god's plan

- R.K. said...

GOD ???
i am an agnostic :)

BTW how many of ur frnds are on blogger?
and dont they call tu senti, for some posts :D ??

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
i know that's y i said that

i hv one friend on blogger
bt nw many of my friends chk my blog
& some of them comment also
no one calls me senti fr my posts but they knw i'm senti in actual
& my posts are not a bit senti according to me

- R.K. said...

4 out of 9 comments by R.K. :D

u told na ur frnds visit ur blog.

with apprehension that ur frnds might just be like mine,i better take leave of you for now. :)

BEST OF LUCK :D

Take Care !

- R.K. said...

hey u want this comment place to be a chat room :D
cool that u removed the moderation. :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ R.K.
dnt worry
they knw i'm in seventh heaven wen i get so many comments

- R.K. said...

lucky u :)
lucky me :D
and lucky post ofcourse :D

- R.K. said...

and regarding ur first comment on my comment,
i'd say thats rather clever of u to say "i'd always remember" :D

even i'd remember all the things, i m not sure abt following them :D :D

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
101% correct

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
i follow what i remember
& i really mean it

- R.K. said...

thats rather brave of u to say so
and if it is so, then accolades to u girl :)
i mean it :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
thanx a tonnnnnnnnnnnn

- R.K. said...

i dont think that u r gonna stop :D
i guess i have to.
i feel to do some chirkutting now, and have look on scrapbooks of some frnds, sometimes its good time pass. ;)

bye and take care
have fun :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
yaar actually
i saw some 110 comments on someone's blog
so i wanna that much comments on atleast one post so...........

- R.K. said...

o ho
c o m p e t i t i o n ??? :D

good good

btw, wont u mind it by crook? i mean we two chatting in space meant for comments?? :D

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

not at all
cuz even those comments were like these ones

- R.K. said...

ok!! cool :)
hmmmmm
u r doin engg. na? in ECE
may i know which year?

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
ohhhhhhh God
this is really becoming a chatroom
i think i should stop it nw
BTW
i'm in 3rd year

- R.K. said...

hmmmmm
which college?
do u have companies visiting there in 3rd year?

answer this in two comments, number matters you see :) ;) :D

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

MIET
COMPANIES AREN'T VISITING

- R.K. said...

mine is DAVIET :D

now tell wats MIET ??

and this year, most companies aren't visiting here too :(

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

its model institute of engineering & technology
i hv mentioned in my blog

- R.K. said...

hmmm i might have started following ur blog lil later.
also i dont have that good memory :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

ok
no prblm
nw u knw na :P

vivek said...

uh...i better not comment on the latter part of the post...since it was a personal part of ur life!!
But..thanx for unintentionally giving the lyrix for that opening song of FRIENDS!!
And yes! DOA...just watched a movie today on Dead Or Alive!!

- R.K. said...

so here comes the 30th comment
congrats !! :D

i was just wondering the reaction of ppl who would read this post.

Just look at the title of the post :p :D :D :D

i can't have my frnds on blogger , really !

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@vivek
thanx fr commenting
i'll also watch that movie
@R.K.
it was 31st comment

- R.K. said...

yeah electronics
its all about 0 and 1 :D

but this one's EE , i mean 33 :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
not abt 0's & 1's
bt its abt diodes,, triodes,,thyristors & all that

- R.K. said...

that was with regards to
Digital Electronics ;)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
Oh really.

shona..... said...

hmm....nice..blog is d only place where u can do dis...waise i didn't get kiske baare mein u ver talkin but yeah..i did get a hint..

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@EKO
for me blog is the only place where i can do this. And i think your guess is right. BTW its about my very good friend at college. Since everything was fine n i was too happy so i didn't want to spoil that mood, so i didn't tell anyone that there's still one thing that is bothering me except for Shif. I had to tell her this as she was thinking she was responsible for this. I just hope the person for whom i have written this, just check it once, fingers crossed

sneha said...

lol
miet
companies arent visiting
lol

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@SEPO
Hey gurl, now u r proving me wrong. I told R.K. that my friends know how happy i'm when i see so many comments n now u r mocking me for that. God, sepo u n this?

sneha said...

hey m nt makin fun f u...bt wen i red it...it made me laugh sooooo.....lol m again laughin...

;)
:P
@ RK
F U R READIN DIS ITZ TRUE DAT SHE GTZ RILI EXICITED WEN EVR SM ONE COMMENTS...2 LITRE BLOOD INCREASE HO JATA HAI(DATS WT SHE ALWAYZ SAYZ)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@Sepo
baby
stop making "Faluda of my izzat" on blogger

will u???????????

- R.K. said...

ahemmm...

+2lts :D

btw, is it sneha or sepo ??

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@R.K.
Actually it's sneha but since she keeps on complaining all the time that no one calls her by a nickname so i have given her a brand new nickname SEPO
she's such a crybaby i tell u ;)

art2eye said...

not to offend you...I would like to tell you that, now I feel your blog is getting spamed with your emotional quotient these days because of a single incident, you are complaining or regretting n number of times in each of your posts...write something else for a change, not because I want to know other than that but because you are good at writing blogs, your writing skills need exploding dimensions...try exploring other domains to write on...
just an advice...
-MS

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@MS
thanks for advice. I'll surely keep that in mind. Actually the main problem is over but its after effects are still there. I'm not regretting for anything, i hardly do that, but i can't see people around me regretting for what they did unintentionally n because of which they r so disturbed. This whole thing is creating hell lot of disturbance for me. The more i try to get out, the more i get struck in this hell

G said...

whoa... deja vu ..girl .. i did the same thing.. like call up a lost ol friend of mine.... seemd like she was jus too eager to wait for me to make a move...
call tell u how gratifying this experience is :) :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

bt in my case
its so horrible

Urvi said...

heya..i landed up on ur blog from geetangali's blog. love the way you are able to put things about your life and ur feelings...into words..i've been trying to do that for a really long time on my blog..n still struggling :) keep the good work..one more subscriber to ur blog :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Yippee 50th comment
another half century
LOL
@URVI
thanks alot
well its just that so much happens around me n it doesnt take even a nano second for these things to happen so i don't find time to share them with anyone. Moreover whenever i go to someone, he or she has already something of him or her to tell, that's y i have learnt how to put my feelings into words, n then publish all that crap in my bog. Thank God , few people like u still love it

G said...

wohooo...
was that a comment space or a forum ! mi God..
and gurl .. now im seriously gettin so jealous of u ..u gettin more comments from my college mates now!! haha.. i need a treat..
lol
so when are u cumin this side??

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@G
LOL+LOL+LOL+......+LOL UPTO INFINITY
hey choti, don't you worry, u'll surely get a treat n i can come anytime cuz "MUSAFIR HU MAIN YAARON, NA GHAR HAI NA THIKANA, MUJHE CHALTE JAANA HAI, BAS CHALTE JAANA HAI"

sneha said...

I M NT A CRY BABY....!!
:X

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@sepo
u r


in capitals
YOU ARE A CRY BABY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin