Sunday, April 26, 2009

VANDANA - THE ULTIMATE,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL ;)

“Gyan” filled talks,,,,,problems,,,,,,confusion,,,,more problems,,,,,,,,more confusion,,,,blah,,,,blah,,,,blah

Oh my God,,,,,,,,who runs this blog???

Some guru mata or a cry baby????????

Wait for a second,,,,uff,,,,this short term memory loss,,,,,,,,,yeah I remember I run this blog,,,,,,,,a college going girl,,,,,,,,,still 21 years of age,,,,(not an old matured lady or a little cry baby),,,,,who still loves to hang out with her friends,,,,,doing all that “masti stuff” together,,,shopping,,,eating,,,,more shopping,,,,less eating,,,,,,who likes to make fun of others but always end up making fun of herself :(
Then where is that cuteness & naughtiness of this blog ( obviously,,,it has to be cute & a bit naughty as a girl runs this)or I can say where’s the real essence of this blog???????????

Yeah,,,,,I just caught hold of it & now it’s back here in my blog.

All the creative work that I’m into these days, has given me variety of options to choose a career. Recession time na,,,so no chance of getting a job in engineering field,,,can’t help it,,,have to think other way round.

First of all let me give you the tags,,titles,,or whatever that I received in these days
Vandana- the writer
Vandana-the blogger
Vandana-the tattoo artist
Vandana-the nail artist
& the one I liked the most goes like this (given by Sepo,,,though she has used it once but I’m gonna use it again & again)
Vandana- THE ULTIMATE
Cool na??????
LOL
Sepo,, just to help you,,,let me myself admit that I’m world’s BIGGEST NARCISSIT,,,,not like you but 100 degrees above. No comparision at all ;)

Blogger,, I’m ,,but haven’t earned anything from it till now,,,so this can’t be a career option.

Writer,,,yup I wanna be one,,,but quite a big dream,,,still if I end up becoming one then LOL,,,,,,lottery,,,,but of course after being a successful one

Tattoo artist,,,I have got many partenership purposals for this,,,some from seniors,,,some from juniors,,,some from friends & others from relatives,,,just a bit more expertise & I’m gonna rock. Good option ;)

Nail artist,,,again lots of partnership purposals,,,(one is from sepo),,again a bit expertise & I can be a great businesswoman,,,LOL

So my future is secure,,,though I still stick to what I was saying in the preceeding post ;)

20 comments:

shona..... said...

ahem ahem...
so vandana-the ultimate...
u toh hv many career options...hmm gud yaar..especially wen recession is going on...hehe
aaa....mujhe bhi kaam de do koi chota mota sa.....

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

of course,,,,,,,,y not,,,,after i'll be a great businesswoman,,,,,,i'll do many things for the upliftment of ppl below poverty line,,,,,,,,,n ur number will be one ;)

shona..... said...

ahh haa....
great..chalo kahin toh no. 1 position mein hai....

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

yaar,,,,,,,,fr me,,,,,,,,,friends will always remain at number 1 slot
so dont u worry
wen i'm there no fear ;)

My opinion said...

hmmmm realy ur no 1 ,.. kuch bhi ho accha laga >:)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ my opinion
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a tonnnnnnnnnn

sneha said...

aaj khush to bahut hoge tum..!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

lolz
yo sepo ;)

Anand said...

Yo Ultimate.....wassup??
ur still 21 ya and the options r many. Ull make a 'kool friend' is wot I can predict of the little that I know of u so far.
:-)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ANAND
the answer is spirits
cuz i'm in high spirits
Not just one kool friend, i'll make plenty of kool friends n even i'm damn sure about it

Inderjeet said...

hi,vandana.
hw r u.
nice post.
yeh... some naughtiness is needed here. after all u r a girl, some naughtiness is expected from u.
"ulimate............" cool.
byee.......... takecare.

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ inderjeet
all i can say is LOL

vivek said...

hmm...its not dat easy to define oneself...but done with elan!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@vivek
thanx a tonnnnnnnnnnn

vivek said...

hmm? a follower? wasn't particularly xpecting dat from somebody...coz people hate me...nyways...it shud be me saying, thnx a tonny ton...

Nivedita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nivedita said...

Heyya Vanda, thanx a bunch for leaving such wonderful comments on my blog, that's indeed encouraging :))

Like your informal blog. Shall be following it and will keep coming back for 'hajaar excitement in life' kind'a write-ups :))LOL

best
-nivi

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@NIVI
ur blog is really awesome, all the adulation is genuine,n thanks a lot for commenting here, i'll also keep on checking yours

Anand said...

Hey Pretty Lady....

Check your OWN BEAUTIFUL ICON under the category "Rocking Bloggers" on
http://helllottalinks.blogspot.com/
:-)

I think it looks jus as pretty as u do. ENjoy. :-)

ANand.

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ANAND
THANK U SOOOOOOOO much :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin