Thursday, April 16, 2009

I won't give up ,, yo ;)

Well I sound very stupid here & of course this is gonna be very confusing as well. The last two days were full of hell lot of depression for me,, just headache,, tears & confusion. And I guess this wasn't the first time but yeah this was the first time I regretted having so many friends and yet there wasn't a single one who understood me without my explainations but I guess it wasn't completely their fault,,, they're not psychic to make it out themselves. Even they're human beings like me,,I have understood this & now they need to understand the same,,, that I'm a human being too,,and I have to make them understand this,,, A big challenge for me especially when no one is ready to listen me. This is gonna be really tough. I don't know if ever I'll be able to make things as before but then this is life or rather my life & I never want it to go on a steady,, smooth & same dull pace,, it should have that turns & twists,,, I really love them,,,,and that's gonna make a beautiful story for tomorrow,, right?? It should include every aspect,,, not just that happy days.

As I say life is the greatest teacher ,, so again I have learned many lessons from life:
1) its not like that everyone will support you everytime,, sometimes even they'll go against you but you have to be very tough to face this
2) expectations kill relations but still they always exist in relations,, unknowingly & most of the times knowingly people do expect many things.It really hurts when someone can't do upto your expectations & it hurts even more when you're unable to fulfill others expectations
3) It's not like that you can't find a single person like you,, there are people around you but you are too blind to see them & you don't give a chance to them. (like in my case I found Sepo & I'm really very thankful to her for listening me patiently & guiding me though ultimate decision will be mine only,,, there were others also who wanna listen me but I didn't give them a chance)
4) During these times you get to know what a person is actually like,, & the judgement made during such times is always right. Don't listen to people,, judge others yourself,, likewise I have judged people now myself.
5) This is funny but yeah I admit that during such days the frequency of my posts increases like anything. I just realised that I have been publishing one post each day with the exception of yesterday as mom didn't allow me to wake up late in night as I'm not keeping a good health na :(

So finally you must have concluded that this gal is totally a gone case & nothing can be done regarding her,, yeah you're right,,,yaar I won't give up so quickly but yeah I still won't expect anything from others,, this time not even a bit but I can't stop them expecting from me.
This is your life man so live it the way you want,, but don't make it miserable for yourself and others also,, so live life king size,, yo ;)

There're many more things that I wanna include in this but I'm gonna zip it up here only as today I have to go for my second vote & I have to convince my mom & sis to vote,, such a big responsibility I tell you,,NANHI SE JAAN AUR ITNE SAARE KAAM ;)

13 comments:

sneha said...

yo..!!
nw dats lik a gud gurl...!
dis attitude of urs wl rock..nd trust me gurl u ll go a long way with it..!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Thanks for being there chunnu,, i hope i'll carry it in future also n guess what the next post will be about that hostel life of two days n stuff,, so just wait n watch till then yo ;)

art2eye said...

to paraphrase your post, i would say, this all happens because this is part of life...
And you get the answer on your own...as you had mentioned too...

But what i had found of experience is that it is not about "why this with me only"...it's about the age and circumstances...it happens with most of us...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Absolutely right!
Same was with me but i have found the answer, let's see what happens now !!

R.K. said...

so cute of u dear!
((HUGS)) to u dear!

keep hopping!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Thanks alot R.K.
Well it took some time for me to get out of that thing but now i'm back on track,,, full of life n masti stuff yo ;)

sneha said...

Aaaannnn yahan bhi chunnu... :( btw m cmntn frm class nd mam is standn js adjacnt 2 me....lol

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Sorry,, so now its gonna be sepo,, is that ok,,
and ofcourse when i can write a post in presence of mam,, y can't u comment in her presence,, i really expect this from u ,, yo ;)

shona..... said...

yeah...datz d spirit sugar..
u shud never give up...
now look at me..hv i..hehe...n i wont...

cheers!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

ya dear

ur situation has lots more intricacies but still u r fighting hard

my wishes

keep trying ,,,,,,,,,,,,you'll get it
yo ;)

shona..... said...

thanx 4 ur wishes sugar..
i really need dem...
ahh....bless me god...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

blessed sweetheart
;)

shona..... said...

thanku....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin