Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hostel life of two days & two nights,, yo ;)

I always wanted to have hostel life but since my college hasn't such facility & moreover my college isn't so far from my home so no question of hostel.But in a trip to a university,I along with my friends experienced hostel life & stuff & it was such a wonderful experience.I would have posted this before but then I thought may be Eko will post the same so I just skipped it.But unfortunately or whatever,Eko also skipped that portion. Now since Chunnu is a follower (not an official one in my terminology) was disappointed as we both didn't include that masti stuff,,so here I'm.Oh I forgot, Chunnu always complain that everyone is called by her nickname but no one calls her by her nickname.So Chunnu dear are you happy now??

Hmmmm...
Okay now let me start from the point when we were alloted rooms. As soon as we entered the room, everyone started shouting or hooting or whatever,,, like anything. Any outsider would view it like this : "it seems these girls have just been brought from the times of stone ages by some time machine & this is the first time they have seen rooms with beds, tables, chairs & other things,, that's why they're so excited". We were so excited that many of us, started calling their homes telling this place is so wonderful & we don't want to leave this place. Oh God,, now that was the height!! As far as I'm concerned I didn't call anyone,, nothing extraordinary,, I hardly call anyone,, but this time due to some family problem even mom didn't call. Well it still won't have made any difference,, as I keep on telling my parents 100 times a day that once I'll leave this place I won't ever come back,, so arrogant I tell you.

Okay going back to the rooms,, now the most excited among us was Pallu,,, sorry Pallu,, I didn't want to name anyone but since you have given me permission to use your name so I'm just doing my level best not to disappoint you ;)
Shiff was excited but not as half as Pallu,, actually there's no match of Pallu's excitement. Now Eko & Chunnu ,,,,hmmm,,,,they don't need a reason to be mad,, they're by birth as such ( now tomorrow they're gonna beat me any anything ,, but gals truth is truth,, so sorry). So after the temperature of this excitement lowered by a degree,, we were behaving like human beings,, not exactly but still a kind of human being.
Now talking about our punctuality,,yaar ab apne muh se kya tarif karu,, but still I like doing that being so self obsessed, so let me have the pleasure,, we're always late for mess & sometimes even the mess was closed. Most of the time or may be all of the time it was my fault as I never felt hungry being a bit anorexic,, just a bit not exactly,, and this thing increases when I'm out of home,, so I was like busy in my stuff & procrastinated dinners, lunches, breakfasts,, Pallu always said, "Its because of you gals". And I could make it out that the incharge out there,, literally wanna tell us, "Will you be ever on time?" though he couldn't do that directly as we were the guests there. When they arranged special dinner for us,, instead of being thankful to them we were complaining that this thing was missing,, that thing was missing,, really so selfish of us.

Now coming to the most important & most memorable part,,, that sleepover party ,,, not exactly but still. So during the first night there,,, we didn't slept,, atleast I didn't ,, I just had a nap of 20 minutes that night,, err ,, that morning. We discussed so much,,, it wasn't that girlish stuff,, it was about the things that we had buried deep in our hearts,,, some very emotional things,,,some too funny,,, some so terrible secrets,,, some very astonishing secrets,,some very light discussions and some too hard.
All these things will surely gonna change my college life now but I hope it'll be for good. Now while we were discussing such a serious issue,,,Eko & me,, Chunnu was like intruding always,, sometimes the problem was the foul smell of her blanket and other times it was problem of her bangles,,God,,Eko & I felt like beating her there & then only. It was such a serious discussion,,,Eko was like gathering all her strength to carry on the discussion ,,, same was with me,,,& Chunnu wasn't even half as serious as we were. Then Pallu came,, she already had discussed many things with Shiff & since Shiff insisted on sleeping so we let her go. Pallu carried on conversation,, and then I noticed that Chunnu & Eko were already in the world of their dreams. So just two players alive,, but still enough to carry on the game. We returned to our room,, took our blankets,, still carrying on the conversation. Then at 6:10 am while I was telling Pallu something,, I noticed that she was sleeping ,, so the only option left for me was to sleep as well. Next night ,, we were so tired that we didn't have stamina for this stuff.Still Pallu was sending me some pictures & then just in a second she went asleep,,God,,she didn't take a second for that

Really so much life in every second

15 comments:

sneha said...

Wow..wow..wow..m speechless.. relivng each moment v spent dere thru ur words pta hai i ws laughng all da tyme while readn it...nd btw i dun lik my nick name..gt sm orignality darlin gv me a new 1...nt 1 vich i already hv...nd me nd eku born crazy.? B patient hunny u ll gt ur fair share of spanking...

sneha said...

Nd ya regardin my disturbin u nd eku... Pehle toh my intentions were of disturbin u guys nd i startd takn abt my bangles nd wore dem too..!!! Thats all..l8r my intentions were nt of disturbn u bt i ws geniunly pointng out dat da blankets were smelly nd da pillows were dirty..i being so innocent din realise dat i ws botherng u guys :p although m nt complaining i thoroughly njoyd it..!! P.s main bangles pehanke he sooo gye thii...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

So I thought of ur nickname,, i'm gonna call u sepo,, y i'll tell u in person.
Hey i didn't get it ,, come again,, who u saying is innocent??

Inderjeet said...

hello, vandana.
hw r u.
Sorry,Iam commenting late this time because my laptop is infected by virus but still i have manage to read ur posts. Great yaar ur posting speed is increased now.
Now come to ur post.
It was great yaar.
U like hostel life??
Hostel life.............
heh.. its true that hostel life is great.But it looks good only in begining when u r new to this, slowly slowly it gets bored and then u miss ur past life, ur parents. The + point of hostel life is that u have ur own choice what ever u do without ur parents permission,only this is great and others u meet new friends, "-" point is u can't study in hostel.As iam part of this. my experience is this.
yeh there r some advantage of hostel life but at some time u missed ur parents. overall i liked this life but only thing is i missed my parents, my past friends.

this is what i think hostel life.
byee takecare...............

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Oh...
I just hope that ur lappy gets well soon because i know how it feels when a person who's so addicted to this net stuff can't access it.
And regarding that hostel life, i didn't ever want to know its negative points ,, i just wanna experience it n i'm glad i did. BTW that negative portion that u have mentioned isn't negative for me n that positive portion i can experience now also :D

sneha said...

I lik sepo....thnkss nd btw u din mention eku's snoring...lol (she wl kill me 4 dis)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Ya but u know what i'm the last destination of anyone's secrets,, so i didn't mention it ,,, moreover i'm gonna blackmail her for it,, i'm a devil,, u know?

shona..... said...

hmm....i didnt got tym to post dis...so thanx 4 doin dis...was really missing HOSTEL LYF...
we had gr8 fun na....be it r room gossip...sleepless nites... punctuality in mess(lol...)..or me sharin ma deep dark secrets...
we really had a good tym sugar..
n yeah...sneha n u(devils)...dont u dare talk bout ma s... stuff.. i'll definitely kill u gals...
luv u gals...hehe...

cheers!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

sorry eko
its all sepo's fault

otherwise u know u can always count on me

but yeah i'm gonna charge fr keeping that s......... secret(snoring vala,,,,,,dnt think much) :P

shona..... said...

hmm....u devils....

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

hehehe
huhuhu
hahaha
:) :)
:D :D

shona..... said...

gande bache..
:(

sneha said...

Ha ha ha he he he hu hu hu...(devil)

Submit PR said...

HostelBookers.com provides online Hostel Booking.

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Hey
who soever has commented above
it's just if my college had a hostel, i would have enjoyed hostel life, but i really don't need a hostel, anyways thanks for commenting

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin