Saturday, April 25, 2009

No desire to live!!!

Guess what???
I have completed my half century!!! Yippee!!!
No no,,,,not in IPL,,,I’m not one of those IPL fanatics,,,,initially I liked it but now,,,everyone is going crazy about this & my friends don’t come online because of this so I have started hating this stupid IPL or whatever (sorry sorry sorry,,,,,guys,,,now please don’t come here to beat me,,,I really don't mean to offend you)

I have completed my half century here in the blogger,,,,yup its my 50th post,,,,& of course too special for me. I have done something different to make this special,,,,hope you'll like it ;)
So finally that phase of problems is over & now the life seems to be so beautiful. I don’t know suddenly what has happened to me that the desire of living has died out. I don’t know if you are getting this,,,actually even I don’t know how to make you understand this. Oh God,,,, I’m using too much of this “ don’t know” stuff,,,,stop it gal!!
So coming back to that serious stuff,,,now I think I’m really happy from inside or whatever,,,the things that were always a cause of my depression no longer bothers me,,,,everything seems to be so perfect or fine,,,though I know actually there isn’t anything like that. May be I have put on that spectacles that see only happiness & beauty of life. Now I think I have got everything ,,,now what exactly I have even I don’t know,,,,but still I’m quite complacent with all I have. But yeah,,,now I have with me that real essence of life :)
Those 20 things I wanna do before I die also seem to be insignificant now. If I die this moment,,,I’ll die without any regrets. Wait guys,,,,I’m not going to commit suicide,, though I admit that after reading a few pages of the novel “Veronika decides to die”,,I thought about it,,,so I stopped reading it. This feeling is with me from past one week but I haven’t shared it with many people. May be I have learned a million lessons now,,,& many people have shared the most painful parts of their lives with me ,,,so now my pain has suddenly faded away & everything seems to be so beautiful. I want this feeling to be with me forever. Since now I see only beauty of life so I captured few such beautiful scenes,,,,from the lover’s garden of our college










Hey guys,, are you thinking where are the names of these flowers???

Stop thinking much,,as I’m not a botany professor so I’m not gonna give their names,,,not botanical & not even common,,,but if you know,,,then you are always welcome,,,please increase my knowledge also. It’s just I bunked few lectures & while sitting in the lover’s garden,,,I captured these beautiful things,,,as I got nothing to do then ;)

Now this ain't a flower,,,I know you guys are not that dumb to make it out,,,,that day the sky had so many beautiful patterns so I captured one.

When you are really happy,,,everything seems to be so beautiful,,,isn't it?

P.S. :- still guessing what I have done special in this???

it's the pictures,,,lolz

19 comments:

sneha said...

u hv stoped readin da buk huh..? first thng i wnt u to do after readin my comment is to open it and c wt it teaches u abt lyf...!!
u stupid gurl u hv defected da sole purpose for vich da buk ws ritten..so go ahead nd read it ..after a few more pages it wun made to feel wierd nd sick abt ur lyf but wl make u seriously thnk abt hw u "live it".

sneha said...

nd da pics r fab..rili pretty..as it is i love flowers ... dey made my heart melt...!! awww i wish smone wud gv me a bunch of flowers (one f my stupid fantasies)...
hey u too tk part in photography in da upcumng event...
nd thats all...ok...

ciao till ya nxt post..!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

thanx sepo
actually i stopped cuz that time i was so depressed & now i'm reading it again
its rili gud
& phogography,,,,,,,,,,,aannnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,then eko ka kya hoga,,,,,,,,,,,lolz

karan said...

really fab..these are lovely flowers........as u know flowers spread their fragrance everywhere in the same way they fill our life with new passions....so make ur life like these blossoming flowers.....very gud job.....very nice..........

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

thanx a ton karan!!!!
& thanx again for thinking that i can do wonders
:P

Anand said...

I read the first line and I got tensed...I kept reading and I got redder in my face. And kept getting redder yet until I came across the line where u confess u r actully NOT gonna commit suicide....

THEN I got up and had some water. hahahaa....

Loved ur post. Expect me back.

Anand. :-)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ANAND
LOL
it was not in a negative sense, sometimes all desires die out, when u r too happy from inside, like in my case

and i didn't get u "expect be back"? What u mean by that?

Inderjeet said...

hi,vandana.
hw ru, and hw was ur exams.

nice post and
congrats for ur 5oth post. ur r looking very happy now.
It shows that ur in a happiest journey. I hope this will be continous......
now coming to ur post. it was great ur happiness is showing here, if u said that "No desire to live" it means ur so much happy now. but this is for ur 50th post or some else.
and the pic were great this spreads fragrance of ur posts.
anyway byee.......... takecare.

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@INDERJEET
I'm fine n the exams went good.
It's not about my 50th post, it's about the million lessons that i have learned now. Even i hope this feeling lasts forever

sneha said...

oye pta hai i ws goin thru dis article by da ceo of google...he ws lik ki dere r abt 33 millions blogs...nd almost all of dem hv 1 follower..i.e da blogger himself..

u go gurl..u lucky chick..!!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

ohhhhhhhhhh
myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
goddddddddddddd
really i'm lucky to have 9 official followers & some non official followers also

thanx for following my blog :P

My opinion said...

yes we like it so so much ,,,,,,,congratulation for ur 50(not in IPL [:p] )

My opinion said...

yes we like it so so much ,,,,,,,congratulation for ur 50(not in IPL [:p] )

My opinion said...

yes we like it so so much ,,,,,,,congratulation for ur 50(not in IPL [:p] )

Anand said...

Expect me back meaning..Ill keepcmin to ur site t keep a strict check on u....

No committing suicide...whether ur sad or happy....

Hey U joined me? So sweet. Did u like my stupid blog?

art2eye said...

Nice way to attract followers....
congs on half 100...!!!
"Living without desire"....I got an idea to write one post with this title....thanks...

--MS

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ my opinion
i knw hw much u guys r crazy abt this
eyeeeeeee
peeeeeeeee
elllllllllll
& thanx fr commenting

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ ANAND
LOL
dnt u worry
i won't do that
promise ;)
yup i liked ur blog
cuz even mine is stupid too :P

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ MS
yeah
i wanna attract more & more followers
this desire is still with me
lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin