Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yippee !!! I got an award.....................



Yippee!!!
I got first award on blogger. Thanks R.K. for nominating me. Before receiving this triple award let me thank few people. Okay guys I know neither I am getting an Oscar( but then who wants Oscar) nor I am getting a Booker award (which obviously I want for my first book that I am gonna finish after some 20 years, LOL planning a way ahead). Okay the List goes like this:
First of all Thanks God for being with me,
Sneha jo( for being an admirer of my blog & reading & then commenting on every single post, though I know it’s a very torturing job),
Pooja(for checking my blog & commenting on it whenever your moody pc is working properly),
Reeti( for checking my blog & commenting whenever you find time from your busy schedule),
Ekta(for checking & commenting on my blog at least once, & then teasing me for that,LOL),
Shivani,Shanu,Anita(for saying that you’ll check my blog someday),
Eksha(for being a follower & admirer of my blog),
G(for being a follower of my blog ),
Jogi(for at least asking the link to my blog & of course for checking it once),
Nameru(for liking my blog),
Govind,Karan,Nitish,Prerna,Nirneet,Arunima, Adarsh,Narsingh,Anish(for checking my blog & commenting also),
Thinker(for being first follower of my blog),
Mehtab, Inderjeet(for being follower of my blog),
Mastam,Mandar(for checking my blog)
Anil(for being the first one to comment on my blog),


Surbhit (for being follower of my blog)
There are other friends also (all thanks to God for giving me so many wonderful friends, well touchwood to that) who haven’t checked my blog or maybe they have without my knowledge, I wanna thank them also because indirectly they are also a part of this blog because I have learned so many things from people around & they are like inspiration for every single post that is scribbled on this blog.

Do you think I am exaggerating this thing? Hmmmmm………may be I am but then who cares. See you don't get a chance to show gratitude to your friends every day, so whenever you get a chance so should do that, right? No matter how small the matter is for which you are being so grateful.
But then hey,,is this thing so small. May be not as R.K. follows so many blog out of which he has nominated only 10 , of course I am one among them. R.K. now please don’t prove me wrong.

Oh God, I totally forgot about that award. Really I think I am becoming Keller of “The Stars Shine Down” or Sanjay Singhaniya of Ghajini,,whatever.
The rules for this award, as mentioned by R.K. are :

1. Put the logo on your post.


2. Nominate 10 blogs that you feel show great Attitude or Gratitude or both.


3. Make sure you link your nominees to this post.


4. Let them know they received the award by commenting on their blog.


5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.

Since I don’t follow many blogs so I am nominating the four blogs I follow.
So the award goes to
1) G

13 comments:

sneha said...

yahoo...u got an award...!!
gr8 ...!! nd thnks 4 thnkng me...(smiling) i humbley accept ur thnku nd appreciation(:p)..

keep it up

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

hey
sugar thanx alot
u knw i m still working on this post
the links aren't working
& here u r too quick to post ur comment
LOL
let me just sort out this thing

shona..... said...

hey...congrats gal....
hmm...u truly deserve dis...
(n undoubtedly for ur books too)
n thankz for nominating me too..
waise..aaa...wat i need 2 do now??
hehehe...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

hey shona
just put the rules & the image in ur blog
& nominate others
place links also
that's it!!

a said...

cngratz sweety...............undoubtdly u deserve dis.......
thnx 4 includng my name.....so sweet f u....


keep n rising........

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

thanx to u
yaar u hv been a gr88 support to me

surbhit said...

hey. congrats..... and thanx a ton nominating me... :)
will post about it in a few days, kindoff very busy in my college!!!!

surbhit said...

n i can tell ur eye candy provided u dont swear to cut me into tiny pieces,,,lol!!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

surbhit
trust me i wont

life is about smiling.... start smilin... said...

congrates gal

u r the inspiration for me to blog

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@whosoever has commented above

its gr8888
actually its a big achievement fr me

i mean i cnt believe that i hv inspired someone
:P

Inderjeet said...

hi, vandana.
first i congrats u for getting this award and second i thank u for thanking me.if u remember, someday i tell u that u should definitely do good in ur work. anyway hws u feeling after this and please make a reply to yur fan. lastly, i want to said keep it up.

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@ inderjeet
thanx alot for being a fan of me

:P


well i feel gr88 after receiving ur wishes thanx alot again
keep following my blog :P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin