Tuesday, March 31, 2009

When he left me,,,I was half dead!!

I got 71% marks, it was an amazing feeling. Finally I have crossed the milestone that says 70% marks in engineering. When friends were calling me to tell this, I couldn’t believe my ears, though I don’t believe my ears most of the times, being a bit hard of hearing. I asked them again & again, “Are you guys sure?” & the reply was like this, “yeah, damn sure stupid. Just be ready for a grand feast.” I said, “okay, I am ready, you tell when you want it?”. Then I got to know, few friends have backlogs also, their first backlog ever. I was feeling so bad for them as I have been through this twice, & I know what trauma one has to face. Just then, my cell began to vibrate, & I saw its 8:30 am. Goddamn!! It was a dream. But yeah, it was the only good thing that happened during the past few days. Still in half sleep, rubbing my eyes, I recalled what happened during the past few days. He finally left me. This mere thought was killing me. It’ll be wrong to say that I hadn’t ever thought that he’ll leave me,,I knew he’s gonna leave me because of the way I was dealing with him or whatever but this soon, I haven’t ever thought. I had to face the reality, he was gone. The world without him was meaningless, a empty space,,void,,vacuum or whatever you may call it. You realize the importance of something when you lose it,,& I learnt this when he left me.
In college, I was totally lost. The sounds of teachers & classmates were falling on my ears but they were not producing any kind of sensation. One of my friend came to me & said, “You saw what happened in class?”. I was startled , I wasn’t in class , I was outside,, walking,, where??? I didn’t know. I said, “No”. He was so annoyed,, all the excitement just flushed away from his face in a nano second & he said, “yaar, I don’t care if anything happens to anyone, but nothing should happen to Vandana’s pc”. Cho chweet of him. My addiction to pc really had a bad effect on me & my relationship with my friends. I wasn’t able to access to my pc & that’s why I was so lost. Yaar pc nahi to cell sehi. And then I was like busy with this mobile internet service,, even now I am. My another was pissed off with this habit of mine & she even said, “Vandana, I am gonna snatch this from you & break it into pieces.”

Oh god!!! I didn’t realized when I became a real gizmo freak & so addicted to these things. I need to go to some rehabilitation camp. Is there any such camp???????

4 comments:

shona..... said...

ohh...m touched yaar...
didn't knew u were going thru all dis yaar....
don't worry sugar...
n for ur pc.."get well soon"...
take care....lol!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Thanx a lot shona

R.K. said...

You write well dear !!

Keep dreaming :D

and.... I love my PC too, it teaches me a lot of things, like.......how to wait?

Take Care !

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Thanks R.K.
Even my pc has taught me the same

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin