Monday, March 23, 2009

Snapshots of my life 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes the much awaited post of all times (I know I am exaggerating, but for me & SB, it is, right sugar?). Some excerpts from my diary. Here it goes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I casted first vote of my life,,,it was an amazing experience. Now I have started using spectacles but only at home my eyesight has become very weak. Probably I’ll be living in the world of four senses or may be only three senses in the near future. Big big eyes but can’t see properly, big big ears but still slight hard of hearing. Oh God, it’s like "Ek anar & 100 bemariyan”. As NC says “Vandana, I don’t think you have any indri (sense) that works properly.” Poor me!!! LOL. Leave it, I am so excited about my trip to vaishno devi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, that much awaited day arrived & I went to vaishno devi on Friday. The one moment that I’ll remember for rest of my life is that “Jai mata di” of AS. Initially these restless gals RM & PC didn’t allow anyone to sleep. But then finally they went out & I managed to get blanket from NDK & went to sleep. When I was enjoying the moment of silence, just then AS woke up (I doubt if he was sleeping actually, as he was busy with AV & dostana stuff, LOL) & started chanting “Jai mata di”. God, he made me to laugh so much. When I asked him to stop it, he did, I was glad. But after few seconds, he said, “Vandana”, I replied,”What?”, then he replied, “Jai mata di”. I was like WTF but yeah, I couldn’t stop laughing as well. He kept repeating this, just changing the names, sometimes it was PSR, sometimes it was SS, and rest of times it was "Vandana",LOL it was so damn funny.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EJ called me to wish me New Year, things are fine between us now, though I know a knot will remain there. Moreover, I have given up expecting good from others. This year, no more sharing with others, just me & my …..nobody yaar. Still busy with blogging,3 followers, good going. I met NT,AP,SK today, strange, I have friends with same name in college also, only difference being their surname.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week was quite hectic as I was hell busy in practicals. Three went ok, I performed all but viva voice wasn’t that good, let’s see what happens? Sometimes I think my only-devil-may care attitude will lead me nowhere. Oh yeah, I have been to that vellagiri stuff with R,E,S. PS wasn’t fine, so she didn’t joined.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I manner less? May be, but then , it’s my life, let me live the way I want. Now being 21 years of age, I am fed up of these relationships. Sometimes, I think its best thing to be alone. Solitude is a bliss, I tell you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lab tests over finally. I got 32 out of 40 in communications. Not bad if you ask me. In pulse I got 5.8, again not bad, I am complacent with these marks. SP & AK came to home. It was a pleasant surprise. Old is gold, well said by someone. I remember, when SP joined our school in 5th standard (mid-term), from that time itself, I became a big time fan of her Charismatic personality & her beautiful handwriting. Everything about her was perfect & I desperately wanted her to be my friend. Soon we became best friends. “Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, though it can be transferred”, a law of physics & it found its application in my case also. SP, somehow, lost that charisma & I gained the same. AK, I can only say that she cared more about me than herself. I have shared a beautiful portion of my life with her that was full of excitement, new dreams, and new hopes. She was very interested in knowing what’s going on in my life & she listened to all my crap with due attention, even now she’s like that. I just love her for that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, I got to know who is the secret admirer of my blog, its G, quite an interesting gal, I think I’ll get to know many things from her. And yeah, finally I got a sikh gal as my friend, great.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now that supplementary exam is over. It went well, I attempted 100 marks paper & all correct, let’s see how many marks I get? Good thing about this suppli stuff is that during this suppli, I get to know how much my friends love me, so many calls & messages, it’s great.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exams preponed. What the heck!! Now I won’t be able to attend M Di’s marriage. Actually good for me, escape from functional attayachar!! Z is back just got 11 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. from him. He’ll give Prison Break & few movies also. He has already seen that movie, God , he already knows things which I have just became familiar with!! But, whenever he’s back he has something new to tell, something new to share, & I wait eagerly for him to be back, my first & still best friend. I really miss the times when we were together, doing all that stupid & mischievous stuff. I feel nostalgic about that time. I wish we were in same college, but it’s all about fates. Since we got admissions in different colleges, we developed into different personalities. I still remember that day, 12th of April, 2002, the happiest as well as the saddest day of my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the response, when I was least expecting it & now it’s just flooding from the past three days. Watching telugu movies & studying hard with PS. Planning to write a new post but haven’t started yet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three days to go for N Di’s marriage, functions have already start. I can hear the beats of Dholki, I’m not there as my eyes are burning, I haven’t relaxed since morning, & for the last two & a half hours I was in front of my pc reading “Walk to remember”. I wept a lot reading that. I could have cried buckets but with so many people around here, it wasn’t possible, as then they would tell my parents that your daughter has gone mad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I fell from Z’s bike yesterday & it wasn’t funny as it was when I fell from K’s scooty. I still have pain in my body but can help it, have to bear as I can’t tell mom because then Z will be scolded by Badi mummy. When the people were telling Z that he should have checked whether I had sit properly or not, I felt like slapping those people then & there only, how dare they talk to my brother like this, but since I wasn’t well then , I couldn’t do anything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Di’s back from her 17 days tour. Missing her was good but having her back is equally bad. She’s eating up my brain. Telling everything she has done there. God!! help me!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exams are over finally. They went good except for one. I am feeling very dizzy now after reading 150 pages of “The Da Vinci Code”. My eyes are burning but I have to complete it today, just 40 pages left now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got registered for 6th sem. Guess what? S is not teaching this sem, what a relief!! I have completed “The Alchemist” also. 5 followers now, not bad!! Aur aahista keejeye baatein…………………. I’m listening to this now, so soothing I tell you. V bhaiya is such a big flirt & that gal, can’t believe, but it was so damn funny, I can’t stop laughing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm absolutely mad, I don’t know what got into my head? This depression can be dangerous sometimes, I tell you. But really, that was so damn funny : P short-term-memory-loss LOL. I have been to that vellagiri stuff with SB & EA. Did I told you EA has started blogging?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First day of 6th sem, just three semesters to go, oh my God, this is gonna be over!! I told everyone to come but somehow I skipped NC, & now after knowing that he was in Jammu, I am feeling so guilty because of me, he missed his lab. Even he was saying that I should feel guilty but I know he didn’t mean that. B ma'm seems to be twin of S, God I think I'm Gonna have issues with her also, but I'll try to keep my cool. Being in her class is like sitting in a torture chamber. She seems to be sucking my blood. P ma'm cho chweet!!! :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 followers,40 posts great going, I should say & so many comments, I’m in seventh heaven. Planning for picnic, let’s see what happens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. :-
tell me, how was it? A roller coaster ride na???????

11 comments:

sneha said...

u wun believe dis bt m actually postng dis comment after reading da frst few entries only...reason being vry simple ...i wnted 2 b da frst one to comment on dis...well da stuff i hv red abhi tk seems to b quite interestng (hv a lot to ask u)...nd i cnt wait to read more.

p.s to b continued....

sneha said...

a roller coadter ride..no doubt.."p mam cho chweet" lolzz...
masakali masakali...

fun filled amazin ( leavin dat depresssion part) hv no idea abt it...!!!

hv rili a lot to ask u...m waitin eagerly to c u kal...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

thanx fr commenting sneha jo
i, myself, left many depression filled parts
ask whatever u want to ask
i'm ready
:P

sneha said...

hmmm...actually pta hai i forgot to mention dis in da previous post dat da snapshots seem to be edited...hmmm!!!

(i hv a lottt to ask )
isk isk

shona..... said...

nice gal....
a roller coaster ride indeed...
especially 4 me coz i hv not read all ur blogs..hehehe...

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Hey shona thanks 4 commenting n proving me right

G said...

nice one !!
n heyyy..i got a mention too... mann u r cho chweet ;)

sneha said...

waitin eagerly 4 snapshots part 3..!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@G
hey choti thanx fr commenting. U knw wat u hv ur mention in my diary nt just once
@sneha
even i m waiting fr 3part of it
it'll cum widin sum 3mnths

mk said...

hey nice post...u write it so well..
u could write a novel or something!!
try one....

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

@mk
thanx a ton
i wanna b a writer . Let's c if i can b
:P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin