Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

So here’s the first post of this year. Well, finally we have bid a farewell to 2008, quite a busy year for me, don’t know about others. I am not in the habit of making New Year resolutions but this year, as a trial I have made some resolutions. Let’s see for how long I can work on these.
1) This year I’ll try to be more cool & polite with others, especially with family members. With friends, I keep my cool generally.
2) As I always say, live life king size, so this year also, I’ll follow the same,, lots of fun & masti. Well, I guess it’s not a resolution He He He
3) I’ll devote some time to studies also. I really need to get good marks this time.
4) This year I won’t actually care about others’ thinking. Even now, I don’t care much but this year I won’t care that much also. I’ll do whatever I want.
5) No expectations from others, not even a bit.
6) I’ll try to keep things within myself only, no sharing with others.
7) I won’t think much about small things. “JO BEET GAYI SO BAAT GAYI”
Well, that’s enough. Let’s see how it goes.

2 comments:

sneha said...

hey cool resolutions nd all dat....mast hai...waise accod to me 2008 toh holidays main he nikal gya. :)
nd humara 5th sem novelz pdte pdte....he he
bt 2008 ws rokn..
heres hoping ki 2009 bhi sahee jaye sb ke liye..
mmmuuuah

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

right yaar,,,,,,,,,,we were too busy in novels!!! even nw reading is full on!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin