So yet another year is about to end. I don’t know about others but this year was full of happenings for me. Every single moment was a sort of adventure. A hell lot of significant & insignificant things happened that changed my life to a great extent. Finally I got to know how to judge people, though I know I can still be wrong. Nevertheless, everything was a great experience.
I laughed, I cried, I talked, I listened, I read (novels not my course books), I wrote (posts for my blog), I participated, I organized, I had treats, I gave treats, I left stones, I took gems, I taught, I learned, I lost some things but I won yet another battle with life.
So leaving all the bitter memories behind & taking all the sweet memories, I’m all ready to enter 2010. As it’s a ritual for me to make resolutions for every year though every year my resolutions are almost same, here are my resolutions for 2010:
1) 1) This year will be my last year in college rather last semester in college, so I’m gonna enjoy to fullest, more than I enjoyed this year. More picnics, more trips, more parties, more bunks, and more time in canteen.
2) 2) I’m gonna read all of Paulo Coelho’s novels this year. I have already read 4 of his novels.
3) 3) I’ll use spectacles most of the time when I’m at home.
4) 4) I’ll try not to say no to anyone whosoever asks for my help in college (though I still do the same) as this is my last year in college :(
5) 5) I’ll start my novel this year. No more delay.
Hope I act upon these resolutions.
P.S. wishing all my friends & readers a very happy & prosperous new year. May this year bring loads of happiness in your life.