Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snapshots of my life!!!

I have a strong desire to be an author. When I search for novels, I usually find some of their excerpts. I don’t know I’ll be able to write a book or not but as a trail this post has some excerpts from my diary (recent ones).I haven’t written full names of my friends just because I don’t like interfering in their privacy. So here it goes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Good people deserves good” that’s what one of my best friend R has written in a scrap which she send to me today. Well, yeah I do agree to this & even I have told this to my another best friend S when she was feeling low after her sis couldn’t do well in the exam. I was saying this to console her. R said this because finally I have cleared Thermal. I wasn’t expecting this, so when I got to know that the result was out, I wasn’t worried as I was prepared for giving the exam again. Instead I was reading a novel which I have bought few days back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly two years have passed, since I have taken admission in M.I.E.T. I still remember my first day in college. As I entered the college, I found posters saying, “Ragging is a punishable offence”. But I don’t think seniors took that seriously. They appeared like vultures to the scared fresher’s.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, sir was asking everyone about their aggregate percentage & what they are going to do after engineering. I told I’ll go for job & probably not in MIET. NB said that he’ll get married after completion of engineering. When he was asked about job, he said, “By God’s grace I’ll get the job also”. What a moron he is? A’s remark was also a bit funny. I mean how a person can be so damn sure of getting placement right in 6th semester?
Finally I am getting comments on my posts. SB has posted a few comments & she said she’ll post more
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am mad, I am crazy. Yes that’s what I am. It’s 12:15am that means it’s not 30th, it’s 1st October. I couldn’t sleep as I haven’t written about how my day was? I didn’t find time to write as I was too busy in reading “Five point someone” or to be precise I was lost in that novel. When I completed “One night @ call centre” in just three days, I was feeling like I have proved Einstein’s theory wrong. I was such a moron. This is the word I have learned from Chetan’s novel. SB completed it in just one day or I can say half a day. What an amazing speed,man? I tried to complete FPS in one day but I couldn’t. Maybe I’ll finish it tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
College always rocks until we have to attend all the classes. Same professors with something new to teach,, well, who cares if they have something old to teach also. I mean it’s the same, old or new, you have to focus on what is being taught & get that set in your mind. I haven’t still started studying, something about which I was making tall claims. I know I’ll never change. Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi hoti hai kya?? S’s new footware are so damn cool, man. I wish I would have bought same for choti but I know that dumbo would still have complained that she doesn’t like it & she wanna buy herself. God, this girl I don’t know what’s she gonna do in her life??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday evening, I got the news of sudden death of A bhaiya, brother of VC. Before uncle told me this, I was thinking something might have happened to VC as he is someone who is always up to some pangas. I had already frozen & when uncle told me this I felt like the earth under my feet has just slipped away. I couldn’t move, tears were already visible in my eyes. Before I return home, my cousin had already mom & others about this, though nothing was clear to them. I told everything to them. The condition of VC & his parents was really very bad. VC was in a great shock.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor ma’m!! What’s she doing?? Probably trying to be strict but she doesn’t know what these ECEians can do. Let ECEians be on their full strength & they’ll show where they rank her strictness. Well, why I am saying ‘they’, I am also an ECEian. Okay, we are really devils & don’t spare anyone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E!! whenever she blames me for something, I can’t control my laughter. What was she saying?? “You keep on talking & sir says, E & group stop talking”. God, this girl is so funny.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P is depressed from yesterday. She isn’t telling me anything but I guess it’s something related to her family. Anyways, I know she’ll definitely tell this to me in future. I am not good to her but still she shares everything with me, almost everything. Her depression was once related to her first backlog then it was due to sudden death of her second cousins. Hope she’ll get normal soon. I do dislike her over certain things but still I want her to be like that, she doesn’t seem normal when she’s quite. I really love her when she’s sure about my success in future, I love her for her confidence in me, and I love her when she already knows that this thing is gonna be a cause of my depression. God, she knows me so well!! My frequency matches with hers or I can say we have synchronized frequencies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The more you try to be friends with everyone, the more you mess up with relations”. That’s what I have learned from my friendly attitude. I was just trying to give more time to P & unknowingly I hurt others. How much I hurt them, I don’t know but this thing hurt me a lot. Okay, from now I won’t be with anyone. I’ll be alone. I think that’s perfect. Be alone & no one will complain. The more you try to be good, the more you become bad. These damn assignments, hell with them!! They are responsible for all this tension.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Writing after a long time. Actually, I was busy in exams. Well, not so busy as I start studying after 9 or 10pm & one hour in morning. Almost all exams went good except for a few. I wonder how I did that?? Actually, reading novels has improved my concentration & now I don’t get distracted towards other things. Still haven’t read those novels, well, because I am busy in assignments, net surfing, talking on phone & giving advises to my friends. I wonder why they consult me?? Of course, I feel good when they call me. I guess they think I am intelligent, it’s my assumption. Am I intelligent?? Hey wait!! Of course, I am. If not in bookish knowledge, then in relations.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two backlogs,, one after another in two consecutive semesters,, in a single year. What a shame for me?? Why this happens with me only?? When I got first backlog, I didn’t cried but today when NC called me to ask about my result, I couldn’t control my tears. Everyone was calling but I couldn’t attend their calls.
Three days to go for my 21st birthday but I already got my birthday gift- one backlog again. I can’t say this is the worst day of my life as today, when I was weeping in class, I realized my weeping matters to many people. SB is such a sweetheart. They way she sympathized me, I love her for that. Even everyone was sympathizing. Actually, I am responsible for my backlog, no one else. It’s my carelessness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is my birthday. The past few days were the worst days of my life, full of depression, tears & headache. I saw 21 missed calls on my cell when I woke up. They were actually calls from my friends but since I didn’t received any of them, they became missed calls. After that I received so many calls till night. Everyone in class wished me, it was great.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never wanted the things to go this way but I didn’t realized when things went against me. I am literally messing up with things. I know I am a very complicated person so it’s better for me to stay alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can’t go on Jagriti Yatra, this is something I always wanted but just my luck. This happens when you have a very loving mom who won’t allow you to go away from her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it!!!!!!

3 comments:

sneha said...

this is superb man..!!
vandu darling trust me...this is d material 4 a rockin book..wow...mazza aa gye pd ke..rili fab yaar..

js keep on ritin dis nd jb tu 40 years ki ho jayege to iss parr bindass book likh dalna...!!

sneha said...

nd yaa..d thng u hv ritten abt me symphathising wid u...dat wasnt sympathy hunny...ptanii bt cudn c tears in ur eyes .... u always keep on smilin to dat ws vey difficult to c nd digest..

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

ya sweetheart & i love you for that!!!!!!! thanx fr being my frnd

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin