Thursday, November 13, 2008

GROWING NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once a friend of mine called me (you must be thinking what’s the big deal about that, everyone receives calls from friends, sounding a bit like Chetan’s novel, but just let me proceed). He needed some help regarding assignments & since I live in a-sort-of-rural area which is a bit far away from his place so it wasn’t possible for him to collect that assignment from me. I suggested him to collect that from another classmate who was done with his assignments. I even offered him that if he wants I can give him his number (well that’s me, until I solve my friends’ problems, I don’t feel relaxed). He was astonished that I had the number of that classmate. After that we had a long conversation regarding my expanding friend circle. It was after that conversation, I thought about the pros & cons of my expanding friend circle or in my friend’s language my “GROWING NETWORK”.

I am a very friendly person, that’s what I think of myself (being a self obsessed person, I always have something good to talk about myself). Well how friendly I am, you better ask this to my friends. I want that who so ever comes in my life, should remember me for rest of his or her life so as far as possible I help others so that they’ll remember me. I have mentioned this in an earlier post also. I feel extremely happy when any friend of mine shares his or her problems with me & I feel even happier if I can be of any help to him or her. I want all of my classmates to be my friend & almost all my classmates are actually friends of mine. So that’s a big achievement for me. I have succeeded in my mission. But after having succeeded in my mission, I realized that it’s not that easy to be friends with everyone. It has its own negative side. Everyone demands time from you but you don’t have enough time. While giving time to others, you forgot to spend time with your close friends who then complain about that. It really hurts when any of your close friend says, “When you are in company of others you completely forget us.” And only after this very genuine statement you realize that it’s not easy to be friends with everyone & same happened with me. After realizing this, I started to spend more time with my close friends so that they realize what they mean to me. They are more special to me.

Now I am trying to keep the service of my growing network good so that no subscriber has complaints.

5 comments:

sneha said...

well well well....m gttng really curious abt dis one...i mean its lik nw i wnt to kno who called and whos no.ws given...hmmmmmmm....
chalo iss ko chodkar i wud say ki sb ke saath friendly rehna may nt b such a bad thng bt ofcourse it hs its own pros nd cons....its lik u shud nd u cannot ever trust ne person blindly however close dat person maybe to u....its btter to keep it in ur mind rather dan learning it d hard way
the conclusion is dat b gud to everyone bt never expect too much from others...NEVER...hv least expectations nd u wun hv ne regrets or heartbreaks..!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

well ofcourse i'll tell u sneha jo,,,,,,,,,,,bt as a matter of fact i dnt like disclosing any of my frndz name in my blog so,,,,,,,,,
even i dnt expect anything frm others bt still want to keep people around me happy

EKTA JOLLY said...

hii dear, see how good i am u just askd n am dere.....
well dats not big deal i know i m just gr8, i know u must be thnkng i m commentng on u or myself......
well i am little upset again this time because being u r close frnd i dint know dat u have that's man number, freak.....
n i'm quite happy that u realize dat uwere not payong attention to us......
in d end just wanna say keep on blogging because u r simply great,,,,, with lots of love

reeti said...

SOOOOO SORRRYYYY!!! for being the last one to comment on ur blog ..actually, power cuts in our area has made me sick.. i dont check my mails that often now...
Now a little bit abt ur new post on ur blog.. Being ur friend i'm familiar with ur growing friend network .i know this is a part of ur personality & i like it, as long as i'm not ignored...just kidding...arre yaar who will not want 2 have a frnd like u... and now if u find ur growing network ,growing more I think Its because of ur EVER READY TO HELP attitude ...... and for me its more than this....GREAT GOING GIRL!!!!!
KEEP ROCKING UR BLOG WITH UR NEW POSTS!!!!

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

Eku darling,,,,,,,,,,,,i knw u r a very busy personality,,,,,dnt hv time fr small blogs of small ppl like me,,,,,,,,bt thanx alot fr commenting,,,,,,,,,as u knw being my close frnd u ought to comment especially on this post as its all abt u ppl

Reeti dear,,,,,,,,,,i knw ur prblm,,,,,,even more busy,,,,,bt thanx, & of course,,,,,,,,u ppl r more important to me than anybody else no matter to wat xtent my network xpands

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin