Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tough journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was a kid, I was very excited about my first day in new class. More than the new class I was very excited about new colorful books. I was very fascinated watching those colorful books. As I progressed to higher classes, the colorful books turned into black & white; and my excitement was also over. Now when I am doing engineering, the excitement isn’t about new books or new teachers, it’s only about spending time with friends because when college is off we don’t get chance to meet all of the friends, of course I meet all my close friends even when the college is off but I don’t get chance to meet other friends.

Today was the first day of my 5th semester. Now it’s purely electronics stuff. As it was the first day, all the teachers told us that things are not gonna be that easy in future. We really have to work hard to get certain minimum percentage of marks in order to be eligible for campus selection. So it’s really a tough journey ahead. I got to be serious about my studies now. I never bothered about marks from the time I entered college. I mean I don’t want to be the topper & make all other feel jealous of me. Believe it or not but it is a fact that all are jealous of the topper & that’s why toppers are always alone. I just want my friends with me & marks are not that important.
Otherwise I am a diehard optimist but this thing (low percentage) is really worrying me. My best friend (who knows me better than anyone else) told me not to worry as luck always sides me, well touch wood to that, but still I need to put an extra effort. Half engineering over, pure electronics stuff now, percentage still not good, placements starting next semester,,,,,,,,,,,, oh my God it’s too much but it’s life. I just hope everything goes smoothly & I think it absolutely doesn’t matter what happens in future as whatever happens, happens for the good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin