Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy to help!

I am always there to help my friends whether it’s something related to studies or their personal problems. I do this because I feel extremely happy to help them. As soon as I enter the class, I start hearing echoes of my name & from then my so called “social work” starts. From pencil to assignments, I have everything that my classmates need (in most of the cases). If anyone needs anything, I or my best friend, are the first whom they’ll approach. Not only is this, making other’s assignments or a part of it, also a part of my social work. Even if I am in canteen, I have something to do, mostly it’s not my work but somebody’s else. Besides assignments, if anyone of my friend has any sort of problem they come to me. Mostly these problems include queries about something that I am very much aware of & they are not. I, honestly, don’t get tired of all this, instead I enjoy this. One of my problems is that I can’t say “no” to anyone. It’s very difficult for me so I have to help. It’s not that I am very intelligent or I am very hard working so they come to me. I am an average student who is not willing to work hard but I have a passion for helping others that’s why I do that. I know it sounds very funny but it’s true & I believe that you should have passion for everything you do. Moreover I am also a strong believer of the fact that if you help others, you’ll get their blessings. This fact has worked wonders for me. I don’t work that hard but still I get good results of anything I do. There’s one thing more, I want that who so ever comes in my life, should remember me for rest of his or her life so as far as possible I help others so that they’ll remember me.

3 comments:

Anil Sharma @ anilsharma06041989@yahoo.com said...

Happy to help!
Hello sister
From this article I can guess little about nature & I want to tell you about my nature till 12th I was in very complex world I was unable to think about what to do in life, what is my goal, how can I achieve it and what I like & what I don’t. But I was aware of one thing that I love to help others it was limited upto friends in school days. When I came to college I Joined the NSS (national service scheme) In NSS I did the work for poor people like teaching, consulting, awareness issues etc all this happened under NSS which was limited upto our teachers consent. Now if we are the subjects of Jammu we have think for it at whole single person can’t do it we have to come in front and create the platform for others.
Your brother Anil Sharma

passionate stubborn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
passionate stubborn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin