Saturday, August 23, 2008

funny side up!

No doubt the ongoing agitation in Jammu region is a very serious issue but it has its funny side also. There are many light moments associated with it. I am damn sure when this agitation will be over (of course only after we, the jammuites, get our rights), we’ll have many things to remember of this agitation. Initially when this issue started, many people were not aware of what all this hype is about? Some rural, illiterate people were thinking as if that land was given to Pakistan. Some small children were thinking that that land was to be distributed among jammuites. One of my cousins was asking his father, “How much share of that we will get?” People who didn’t join rally would ask others returning from rallies, “So have you got the land?” & the reply will be like, “I have land here, I want that land for you” (of course just for fun). Small children are even more excited to take part in rallies. They have learned all the slogans by heart & they keep on chanting them all the time. Some children, who have just learned how to speak & who don’t even know who is Mehbooba Mufti or Omar Abdullah or N N Vohra, keep on saying “Mehbooba Mufti hai hai”, “Omar Abdullah hai hai”, N N Vohra hai hai”, etc. I belong to a rural area so I have examples from that only, I am sure people from cities will have more to tell. Everyone from old people to small kids, keep on discussing this land issue all the time. I am at home from the past one month & whenever my friends call me or I call my friends or when we are online, we also have the same issue to discuss. But we all desperately want this issue to be resolved soon.

1 comment:

Anil Sharma @ anilsharma06041989@yahoo.com said...

funny side up!

Hello sister
You are right even my mother thinks that issue of land is due to the money. She thinks that people will use the land for making the shops so there is a fight who will use the land for making the shops. she also suggested that land should be divided into two halves for both Jammu and Kashmir

As far as slogans are concerned I got some for you;
AGAR KASHMIR MAIN REHNA HOGA VANDE MATRUM KEHNA HOGA.
bam bam bhole
desh ke gaddaron ko goli maro salo ko
JO HUMSE TAKRAYE GA CHUUR CHUUR HO JAYE GA.
SARFROSHI KI TAMNA AB………………………………………………………………..KATIL MEIN HAI.
In DOGRI
AE KI HOYA…………………………MUFTI MOUYA
SO NUMBER JUTI DA MUFTI SA?A KUTI DA


AND MANY MORE WHICH I CANT TELL YOU



YOUR brother Anil Sharma

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin